~ Chapter 39 ~ (The Butterfly Estate)

Start from the beginning

"I think I have enough rest for today. I'm sure you know it's actually not good to rest for too long" Kanae reassured. Shinobu just sighed after hearing her sister.

"Anyway Shinobu, I want to hear about the meeting. Is there anything that you could tell me?" Kanae asked. "Let's just talk in another room, Nee-san" Shinobu said.

Kanae just nodded at her sister. Then Shinobu turn her attention back to the boys, "we will begin your rehabilitation training later. Oh, and Zenitsu! Please eat your medicine." Shinobu told them.

Shinobu then walked out of the room. "Goodluck with your recovery" Kanae said to the boys in the room before following Shinobu.

A certain yellow haired boy is blushing by himself, 'Both of them are very beautiful~ This is such a paradise~' the boy thought before giggling to himself.

"Uhhh Zenitsu? Are you all right?" Asked Tanjirou weirded with Zenitsu's behavior. Meanwhile a boy with a boar mask which is Inosuke just stay silent laying on the bed...

~2 Weeks Later~

There's a few things have been going on at the butterfly Estate. For starters, Kanae was shocked after Shinobu told her about Tanjirou's condition. She didn't expect that Tanjirou is travelling with her sister which is a demon.

She's also flabbergasted when Shinobu told Kanae about Nezuko, a friendly and docile demon who never harmed or devoured any human yet. This filled Kanae with hope as she has a dream which someday, human being able to live peacefully alongside demons.

Shinobu also revealed to Kanae about someone helping the corps in the shadows without anyone knowing about his identity except Oyakata-sama.

Shinobu told exactly what Kagaya has told the pillars that this guy is the reason that the demons have become more less for years. Kanae was astounded after she heard about this.

Who could this person be that managed to contribute such feat by himself?

Another thing that's going on are Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke already started their rehabilitation training.

At first it was Tanjirou and Inosuke only. Zenitsu didn't join since he hasn't fully recovered yet. He always watched as both Tanjirou and Inosuke always came back exhausted and bedraggled causing him worried about what could the rehabilitation training be?

However the next day after he finds out about the rehabilitation training in more details which there are 3 parts.

A massage to loosen the body, reflex training with Kanao involving medicated bath inside teacups, and whole body training, which is essentially tag, with Kanao and Aoi.

Zenitsu was mad at Tanjirou and Inosuke after Aoi explained the rehabilitation training to him. Zenitsu takes his friends aside and chastises them, annoyed that they had been "fooling around" with girls but had come back to the room looking so miserable.

After the three of them finished argue (Zenitsu with Inosuke more precisely), the three of them went back to training. Zenitsu easily succeeded in all of the rehabilitation training regiment.

Inosuke doesn't want to be left in the dust by Zenitsu since his hatred of losing. Both of them managed to pass the rehabilitation training with Aoi as their opponent. Tanjirou is the only one left behind right now.

However even with both of their success over Aoi, it's a different story with Kanao. They never passed when facing Kanao either in reflex training or the whole body training.

Zenitsu and Inosuke continue to try beating Kanao for the next few days however it was futile. Both of them give up on the training with Tanjirou the only one persevere, but is unable to make any progress.