I hear a girly scream come out of me.

Wait a second, that wasn’t me. That was… I look at Owen, and yes, that was him.

“What are you waiting for? Let’s get out of here!” Owen grabs my hand and drags me out of the room.

And like a surprise, or just because God showed us mercy, we are out of the haunted house.

It’s a clearing.

“Whoa, it’s over?” I ask.

“No. No actually, I remember this part. There should be some-”

I see the guy as soon Owen does, coming at us with a giant axe. Owen screams again, and he picks me off the ground and throws me inside.

I scream too, not because of those men, but because Owen’s girly screams are scaring me.

“Why are you screaming?!” I say.

“Well, why are you screaming?!” Owen replies.

“Because you are screaming!!” I shout back. “Stop screaming like a girl!”

“But you’re supposed to scream! We are in a haunted house!” Owen replies.

Can anyone please tell him that he is a big, fat idiot?

I roll my eyes and turn around. The hallway is really dark.

“I see a door,” I say.

“What are we waiting for? Get in, get in,” Owen says.

I huff and squeeze the knob. The door opens to a nursery.

Long black hair. That's what I first see, long long black hair. So long that it’s laid around the whole floor. 

Owen screams.

“Will you fu-” I start.

“Shhhhhhh,” someone else says. The blood in my body stops flowing. I turn around slowly.

She just talked. She just-

“Shh, be silent. You don’t want to wake up the baby,” she says.

I can’t see her face. It’s hidden behind her long black hair. She has a baby in her arms, and she is rocking it.

“Wow, nice hair,” Owen says in a low voice. I turn back and touch my hair.

“Not yours. Hers,” Owen specifies. I glare at him.

“She’s beautiful, isn’t she?” Owen asks again. He looks like he is possessed. “Do you think she would mind if I ask her out?"

“Is that what you think whenever you meet a new girl?” I ask.

“Pretty much, yes,” Owen replies.

I am pretty speechless, so I don’t even say anything.

“I’m going to ask her out,” Owen says again.

“Shh. You are going to wake up the baby,” the girl warns, tilting her face up at us.

I can’t really see her face underneath her long black hair. And I don’t really want to. She is still rocking the baby.

“Owen, let’s get out of here,” I whisper and grab Owen’s arm, dragging him with me. I try to get towards the other end of the room.

But let me tell you something. Owen Carlson is heavy. And I can’t move him if he doesn’t want to.

Owen looks at the girl and says,“Hey, I was thinking-” 

The girl puts her index finger on her lips and says, “Shh.”