E:Ok... Gimme 2 mins.

L:Hurry!

I'll tell him later! It's not important.

I quickly fumble around in my wardrobe and grab myself some clothes. I throw on a sweater, jeans and my converses. I look in the mirrow before I leave. Fuck it, it's good enough for now.

I run down the stairs, "Kas, I'm going out, see you later!" I shout behind me as I throw open the door and step outside. As I close the door Levi looks at me and straightens up. "Hey." I say as I approach him.

"Hey." He says. "You eaten food yet?"

"Not yet, no. Why?" I ask him.

"Get in, we're going for food." He says, turning around and opening his car door. I stand there dumbfounded and confused. "You coming or what?" He asks before slamming the door shut behind him.

"Uh... Yeah!" I stumble forward and get into the passenger seat, doing my belt up.

I sit there in silence, still confused about the situation. "Calm down, kid. I don't bite." He then looks at me and smirks as he starts the car. "Much."

I flush completely red and I can feel my face and ears burning. "Le--Levi!" I squeak out.

"Christ kid, you're like a tomato!" He laughs and starts to drive.

"Well, yeah! What do you expect?" I say again, my voice has now reached a pitch I didnt even know existed for me.

He laughs again and it's such a musical sound it brings a smile to my face. "Sorry, you're just too cute when you're wound up."

"You think I'm cute?" My eyes are almost popping out now.

He looks over to me again, with a small smile. "I didn't say that."

"Yes, yes you did! You said and I quote 'You look cute'" I say pointing at him.

"Shut it, I said when you're wound up." He shakes his head.

"Whatever, you think I'm cute!" I say happily. A few moments pass when I remember that Erwin knows about us. "So, uh, Erwin was asking alot of questions earlier about why you needed me...?"

"And? What did you say?" He asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing! Just that you wanted to make sure everything went okay..." I reply, fiddling with my seatbelt.

"Okay, so why are you bringing it up now?" He asks, confused and notices my actions and that I'm fidgeting in my seat. "Jesus Eren, just spit it out, already!"

"Well..." I sigh and blurt it all out. "He saw the hickey on my neck. He knows what happened up there, Levi!"

"Fuck." He mutters, hitting his steering wheel and shakes his head.

"It's okay! He said he won't tell anyone." I say, trying to calm him down.

"That's not the point, Eren, this is what I was afraid of!" He replies angrily.

"I'm sorry." I say softly.

He groans. "It's not your fault. It's mine. I shouldn't have let things get so heated earlier." He smiles slightly as he remembers.

"I didn't complain either mind..." I say shyly.

"You're right, you most definitely didn't." He looks at me with a sly smile. "It doesn't matter, I'll sort it out."

I turn away with a smile and look out of the window. "Anyway, where are we going?" I ask, watching the scenery go by.

"I told you, I'm taking you for food." He says simply.

"You're taking me for food..?" I ask and turn to look at him again.

"Yes, and I'm paying." He says just as simply.

"So... Like a date?" I ask, leaning forward slightly.

He looks to the side at me again. "If you want it to be, yes."

I smile at him. "Yes, I would really like that."

"Good." He smiles back at me and turns to look back at the road. "Me too."

I sit back in my chair and look out of the window, my smile never leaving my face.

"So, what kind of food do you like?" He asks.

"Anything really, I'm not particularly fussy... You?" I reply and adjust myself in the seat.

"Same. Is italian okay?" He asks me as we pull into a parking lot.

"Yeah, sure. I love italian." He parks the car and we get out. He walks around the car and approaches me.

"Hey." He says again.

I give him a shy smile. "Hey."

"You ready?" He asks softly and I nod my head in reply. He lifts his hand, offering it to me and I take it. He slides his fingers between mine and he squeezes my hand gently making my heart flutter. "Then let's go."