- Fifteen -

Right when class had ended, you made your way to the Cafateria.

It was Cafeteria A right?

Even if you where not sure, you did not stop in your tracks, rather kept going.

English class was rather quick. A few notes here and there then a bit of reading before it was all over. After English, you walked to Art. Much like in the morning, you where not greeted with a joyful Haruki, for he never showed up to school. Somehow the class seemed a lot more empty without the bright ray of sunshine that oozed friendliness. You noticed your shoulders had slumped a bit after thinking about your friend. You moved your bag back on your shoulder as it slid off a bit and you took a turn. Right at that corner so won't had shoved you to the floor.

Your body crashed, meeting your bottom and the floor in pain. You looked up to the person who pushed you, it was Takuma. He had his arms folded lazily together as his back was straightened. To top it all of there was a frown on his brow and his eyes were stern and cold.

"I know it was an accident, but you did not have to push me." you said keeping claim as you stoop back up

"No- it was not an accident. I happened to catch a small glimpse of you and realized we where about to collide. I'd rather push you than bump into you, we are not that intamite with one another." He said with a him of a rich boy accent

I was being nice.

"I tried, I sincerely tried." you told yourself quietly

You quickly brushed your skirt down for dirt and slid your bag back onto your shoulder. Swiftly you tried to monomer past him, yet he grabbed your fore arm before you had the chance to leave.

"As we have discussed before, you are my pet, remember the money?" He said, "I need you to accompany me during lunch." He said letting go of your wrist and looking away like he was upset.

"So you want to have lunch together?" You asked looking at him seriously

"Absolutely not, I need you to look over my photography and organize all of my work and to write down all the soon to be work for this semester." He said still not looking at you

"And what would you be doing?" You asked with a little agitation in your voice

"Sitting back and just watching you of course, if I wanted to do it I would of, or I could have gotten you to do it... all the while I get to enjoy my lunch-" he was cut off by another voice

"(Y/N)- chan!" A far voice called out before running towards you

You turned to see a very energetic Yukio. The happy blond ran down the hallway and quickly stopped in front of you. He heaved a few breaths as he opened his arms and looked at you.

Is he asking if he could give me a hug?

You nod your head and he practicality tackled you as the boy hugs you. He moves away as he finally realizes it was not just you. He turned to the other figure, who still had a hold on your arm.

"Who is this?" Yukio said still hugging you softly but his eyes were on the white-haired boy.

"I could ask the same thing," Takuma said, "I'm Takuma and I need (y/n) to accompany me during lunch to study."

"I don't really care who you are, you're not taking her, she promised to have lunch with me this morning," Yukio said

You caught onto his lie fairly quickly. He was trying to get you away from him.

Takuma made his angry eyes at Yukio. It seemed his icy eyes did not work on the happy blond as Yukio only stuck his tongue out at Takuma as a response. Takuma did not take it kindly and made an upset click of his tongue.

-Sickly-Sweet- Yandere boys × (f)reader- Cancelled On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara