- Twenty four -

You guys must have spent an hour or two at the flower shop. There was not a lot of work to be done but Junichero's mother really liked to talk about flowers. Junichiro on the other hand just watered the plants with you while she talked about such. Most of the time Junichiro was scolding you for adding too much or too little water or not keeping track of which ones were watered. More or less, it was still a nice time. Junichiro unlocked the front door while the two of you walked in.

"(Y/n)'s home!" Yukio said looking up from some papers when he saw you "Do you want to watch a movie with Suki and me? We can even bring some blankets an- ow."

It was not long after when Makato hit Yukio in the head with a rolled-up paper.

"Yukio, you have to focus on your work. You can't do any of that until you understand how to properly do the problems given to you." Makato said before looking back at you "Hello, (y/n), do you feel any better?" he asked

"Yeah I am feeling better," you replied

"That's good to hear," he said while Yukio, who sat next to him, was struggling with his homework.

Junichiro just passed you and walked to his room without saying anything. Only three boys were sitting at the living room table. Haruki, Makato, and Yukio. It seemed they were all doing their work.

"Hey, how was your day?" Haruhi asked as he closed his laptop.

"It was good, it was pretty cold today," you said smiling at him

"Yeah it was," he said standing up and walking to you

He gestured for the two of you to move away from Yukio and Makato. Haruki had his hand on the back of his back and he was a bit more quieter than usual. There must have been something bothering him once he moved you away to talk to you a little more privately.

"So (Y/n), did you want to spend another night? We won't mind, you can stay as long as you want it might be best if you did."

I don't wanna go back

You guys made me feel so welcomed that now I don't want to leave

I don't wanna go home

"I should go back home, my mom might be worried." You told Haruki

"The school is letting you bunk with us. Of course, it is your choice but don't you think you would be happier with us?" Haruhi said with a fragile smile

What does he mean by that?

"Haruki?" you asked

"You don't have to pay for food or living expenses, you can pay for the douchebag's camera and we have everything else covered. You can even have my room or try and clear out the attack or even the basement if that's what you want-"

He knows something

"Haruki did you-"

"(Y/n), we can even get jobs together so we can pay off the camera. Everything will be great and happy. You are happy here, aren't you? We don't mind you living with us, I already talked to the principal through sending messages and Makato-"

Please say he did not see

"Haruki what did you see yesterday?" you asked him

The boy had stopped his words as he finally took some time to breathe. His quick-talking might have gone forever if you had not stopped him. He attempted to speak before stopping himself. His eyes moved to look at Makato and Yukio, then back to you.

"Don't go back home," Haruki said with pleading blue eyes

"You saw?" you asked and he went quiet before shaking his head yes