- Seventeen -

"Excuse me, miss?" A soft voice called "Young lady? Hello?"

Your (s/c) eyelids seemed so heavy, though when you opened them there was someone in front of you. It was an older man in white clothing and black fluffy hair. It seemed he was trying to wake you without waking another. You lifted your arms and your head from the soft blanket on the bed. As you sat up you noticed Suki sleeping soundly on the light pillow and bedsheets. The longer you took to look at him the more you remembered what happened.

"Is Suki ok?" You asked turning to the nurse next to you being quiet and careful not to wake him

"He is doing well, I'm sure he is only exhausted. He might really need the sleep though." The nurse said looking at Suki then at you. " I think he has gone a couple of days without sleeping." The nurse said quietly "he has bags under his eyes and I can tell that his body couldn't take it anymore."

'Why would Suki stay up late, maybe he has even gone days without a single minute of sleep. Doesn't he know it does some terrible things to people?'

You gave a worried look over to Suki to whom was off in dreamland. He needs to get some rest.

"So, you were asleep rest of P.E," the nurse stated "I decided to wake you up since it seemed you were not injured. I will write a note for you if you still do not make it in time, I did wake you a bit late. You may only have a few minutes to change and get back to your class so I feel it's most likely you will not make it on time to your class." He said, "Oh yeah, you have a very kind friend here who was willing to wait for you." The nurse said as he handed you a slip of paper with his signature on it. "Now get going, he is outside in the hallway."

"Thank you." You said getting up off the small chair.

The office was cold and rather chilling. When you left out the doorway the warmth of the sun through the windows felt nice. You looked to your side to see someone else enjoying the warmth. His back was laying agents on the wall near the entrance.

"Kisho, what are you doing?" You asked walking to the purple-haired boy "you're going to be late for your class."

"You are so forgetful, we have the same class, dummy." He said laughing a bit

"Oh yeah." You said also aware of your bad memory

He walked you to the changing room where you changed privately in your own space while he got his stuff from his locker. There was basically no one in the locker room. Once you were done changing back into your school uniform, you meet Kisho in the hallway and followed as he leads the way.

It was quite

Kisho was the one who normally started the conversations, but he seemed very quiet while the two of you walked. The hallways even looked abandoned, lonely, bare. This sort of feeling filled your stomach, why did you feel sick? It was not too bad, you could stand it, but the atmosphere was so quiet. In a school with growing men, their childish ways were still loud enough to fill the halls every morning and afternoon. Yet there were no other students in the hallways, it was only Kisho and you, and you were not agreeing with the dark atmosphere that was around the two of you. You decided to walk a bit slower to keep some distance between the two of you.

And yet, some words wanted to be said.

But would that clear the atmosphere

Or make it more deadly?

Even so, the words couldn't come out. They did not find a way out of your throat since your lips were fixed together so tightly. Even if the question was so bothersome each step you took, you shunned any thoughts to speak. The question could have been wrong after all. Perhaps you were only being silly.