- Ten -

Watching from your seat the teams gained one point, then another, and another. Throughout the whole game, and more than half of the class, Suki did not come back. You had been sitting on the seat quietly watching the game, alone.

Even after the class was minutes away from ending, the shy boy was nowhere to be found. Neither the students nor the teacher seemed to notice, ask, or care. You felt sad for the boy, yet more worried overall.

Did he get sick
Was it my fault
Did I scare him

You had quite an abundance of questions you wanted to be answered. Yet the same thought could not be held onto for too pong as then you would find yourself paying no mind to your surroundings. Brushing off the questions, you focused on the task at hand. The task of walking out of the locker room with your eyes glewed to the floor then making your way to your next class, which was science.

You eventually found the front door and the hallway which you made your stride down.

Moments passed where you looked upon the classes and numbers unable to understand. The large school filled with many doors and behind those many doors were classes, all of which you needed to find one that was yours. You stood in the middle of a new hall you had yet to step foot in while contemplating your next route.

Few students passed by, before being able to ask for help, many of them passed by too quickly to ask for directions, few just ignored you. You walked down halls and downstairs before realizing the little time you had left. The numbers started to make sense in your mind as you tried to hurry. If you were right, then your class was not lol far, yet there was no telling you were not wrong.

Trying to quicken your pace you abruptly stopped in your tracks before hiding behind a corner.

Oh no

You mentally yelled at yourself and at the boy who was in your way of making a calm and easy jog to class.

You acted out of curiosity as you peeked your head over the side of your hiding place hoping he had left.

Unfortunately the white-haired male still stood there, waiting for something or someone. You took notice to where he stood, then took notice to the door to his left. The boor number was your next class.

Is he guarding the class?

Taking too much time in looking he had found you as he walked never you a bit, yet still at a distance.

"I would love to say that I take joy in seeing you again, yet I don't really." He said

"What did you need?"

"I need you to join me for lunch tomorrow in the library. I have work that needs to be done." he says really meaning you would be doing his homework

"Okay fine, just please move aside. I need to get to class." you said bluntly to show you had no respect for him

"Of course, just stay out here for a bit. I don't want to be seen with you on my walk into my class." he says as he walks in

You let a second pass before entering, not because he asked, but what he said applied to you as well.

Walking in you closed the door behind you as everyone was already seated and the teacher stood at the front.

"You're late." He said

The class was quiet, they all waited for you to respond.

"I got lost on my way here." You said

He gave one head nod almost like to signify ' it better not happen again.' He continued his lesson as he wrote on the board.

There was only one seat left, it was in the middle row to the far side of the wall, far from the door and the windows. You paid no attention to who was near you, you were too focused on cramming as much knowledge into your head before the class ended. You gave up a second to see if Takuma was seated near you, thankfully he was not. You left it at that without any more worry. Being utterly oblivious to the boy that has been staring at you since you walked into class.

The class ended and you yawned. Even if you only sat through thirty minutes of it, it felt like a year. The whole time you felt like you were being watched, but every time you looked over to Tamuka he seemed to actually be writing the notes. No one else in the class seemed suspicious enough to steal long gazes at you. You just let go of it thinking it was because you were a little worried about being late to class.

As you got all your stuff ready it seemed like everyone left. Even the teacher. As you walked to the door you saw a figure leaning on the wall outside of the class, waiting... Was it Tamuka? You pushed your notebook into your bag and slid it over your shoulder ready for dealing with Tamuka and is snobby behavior.

"Takuma, I am aware of what you need. All I need is a little space and to get to my next-" you said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Who are you?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Published: 6/3/2020
Major edit: April 4 2020