- Three -

"So, how is it?"

"Hm?" you asked looking at him

"School so far- well of course I know it's your first day- and you have yet to have your first class- you know what, forget it." Haruhi asked before getting a little nervous

You smiled a little and responded

"Well, so far it's a bit odd. it's a bit nerve racking to say the least."

"Of course, I mean- in a school of growing men it must be nerve racking." he told you

He seemed to be very understanding of your situation, even if he never had been placed in your shoes, he tried to.

"I forgot to ask, what class do you have next?" Haruki asked

"I have (Algebra (1/2) /Geometry)." You told him holding your schedule in hand and looking down at it.

"I don't have that class next, you're on your own for a while ." he said laughing it off a bit

What was so funny?

"..." you said nothing just smiled, feeling happy that he was happy

He let out a huff that had abruptly stopped the laughing. It had altered in his throat and did not dare to come out.

"Listen." He said oddly smiling

You cocked your head up quickly and looked at him by the change in his voice.

"Promise me you won't get into any trouble." he said looking at you

"S-sure." you said not knowing how else to respond to him

He rid of the odd smile and he put on one that seemed more honest.

"Thank you." he said smiling at you "the first day is always a little hard, take it easy okay? If you need anything you have me."

"Thank you, Haruki" you said smiling at him and trying to shake off his strange smile.

"You should hang out with my buddies and I during lunch." Haruki cheerfully said "We hang out in cafeteria A, it's a bit far but if I can I could walk you there."

"Thank you very much. In return I'll- i can make something for you! I can make you lunch or- or something- I'm not sure."

You've never been treated so kindly when getting into a new school, you felt the need to repay him with something.

"No-no please it's fine. The pleasure is all mine, I would be very happy to have you settled in at our school with out problems."

"Are you sure?" You asked still feeling a bit guilty for not paying him back for his generosity

"Yes, yes it's fine. I'm fine so long you are being welcomed well." Haruki said smiling wildly

"Thank you very much-

"Sorry, I really do not mean to interrupt but class is about to start, I should really get going to mine before I'm late." Haruki said

"Oh, of course. See you around." You said as you watched him jog off in a rather speedy manner as you waved.

Catching a glance at the time, it had flown by fairly quickly. There where only two minutes left- he had taken his time to walk you to your class and the two of you talked for so long that the time had just slipped away.

You took your time in walking into the front door where there where already a few students seated and a teacher on his laptop.

You made your way to a seat near the window, but not exactly at the window, for their was someone who had taken the spot already. From what you could observe, the boy had half white and half black hair, and was enjoying the view outside the window.