- Nine -

After lunch, you walked with Haruki, Makato, Jin, and Junichiro. But as you continue to walk the group became smaller. Soon enough it was only you and Makato. It was quite.

You wanted to talk to him but he was just humming a light toon to himself. He seemed like a rather joyful person, and not in an obnoxious way. You opened your mouth to speak but before you could he beat you to it.

"Where are you heading to?" He asked not looking at you

"The girl's locker room." You said then stoped to realize

He noticed and chuckled a little at you

This is an all boy's school, there is no girl's locker room.
R
"If I could I would help but I have a different class, the boys locker room is down the hall though." He said chuckling as his wavy hazelnut hair bounced lightly as he walked off without another word.

Your head turned to look down the hall he pointed to. You began to walk as you stopped at a heavy white door.

For a while, you complicated if you should ask for help. That maybe it was best if you went to the office. Yet you did neither and stood there scared to open the door.

'The PE teacher must be in there.' You think to yourself 'maybe if I cover my eyes? No, I can't. What if I ask for help from someone...'

You took a look down the hall and realized no one was walking into the locker room. Just then the bell rang to get to class.

'There should be a ton of guys getting into the locker room.' You thought

You knew what to do

You closed your eyes and covered them with one hand as the other reached for the door handle. Before you could open the door a hand was placed on your right shoulder and a you felt a cold breath next to your ear.

"What are you doing?" The voice was low and a bit raspy.

"I'm sorry. I swear I wasn't going to look, I just need to talk to the teacher." You said still not uncovering your eyes.

"This is the janitor's closet. The Boy's locker room is a bit farther ahead." He said snickering

"Oh, could you lead me there please." You said about to uncover your eyes but before you could a slender hand grabbed yours.

Your hand was still on your eyes, the deep-voiced boy made sure of that by keeping his hands on top of yours. His breathing was steady and his breath was on your neck.

"I can't let you do that." He said

You wanted to ask why, but you thought it was best to not argue.
You didn't peak all the way there, he mostly dragged you there holding onto your left wrist. You could hear a door open and voices of people speaking. You can hear metal doors open and shut and the sound of locks opening up. Boys laughing and the room was warm. He leads you as far as he could before pushing you into what seemed like a room.

"You can open your eyes now." He said

As you did you noticed you were in a three, white-walled room, the fourth 'wall' being a long dark blue curtain. The curtain was closed. On the floor you could see the shadow of the male that brought you here. He just stood there for a while, before you thought you knew what he was waiting for.

"Oh um... thank you." You said still looking down at his tall shadow.

He said nothing. Soon after his footsteps got quieter and his shadow was gone. There was a wooden stool in the corner and a hook to hang your clothes, just like a dressing room at the stores. There where three selves at the back of the room with maybe after school practice bags. You opened your own bag and checked inside for your PE clothes. You took them out and changed into the cloths. Soon after you were done you switched your shoes and there was a knock on the wall.