5.3

Steele's point of view

Why can't I be fucking better than him? I've never had this fucking problem before. I've never had a fucking woman mull over any of her past lovers straight to my face literally minutes after I ate her out.

Why is she so different? Why is she so fucking different than everyone else?

I have half a mind to suggest that I move in with her to help her pay her rent, honestly. Then I can protect her from everything. Then I can see her everyday.

Also so I can win the bet. It'd be hard to not win if I moved in with her. She'd never have time to go see West. I'd be sure of it.

I had approached the frat house at this point in time and I pulled my El Camino into my parking spot only to slide out of the now turned off car in order to go inside through the back door of the unnecessarily large fucking house.

"Steele! Bro! That fucking video from earlier... fucking perfection. You really had me and a few other guys worried for a second there. I was so close to backing out on you and placing my bet on West instead."

"Thanks." I grumbled, trying to walk past my random frat brother to go to my bedroom.

"What was she like?" Bradley asked hurriedly before I could leave the conversation, forcing me to stop in my tracks. "You ate her out, right? Does she have a bush?"

"It's none of your fucking business. Jack off to the the fucking video and leave it at that." I glared him down as I felt the anger in me rise.

"What?" He hurried to question in confusion. "It was hardly even a video to jack off to. All you can hear are her moans. It's literally a black screen. And she's saying your name!"

He's fucking right she is. She won't be saying anyone else's name like that for a long fucking while too as long as I have a say.

"I'll get more eventually. Just make do with what I provided." I rolled my eyes as I walked away from him to the staircase.

I made my way up the empty, dirty stairs and to my room, trying to unlock the brown door only to find that it was already unlocked.

Atticus glanced up at me as soon as I walked inside my bedroom. "How the fuck did you get in here?" I greeted him as I normally would.

"You know, your fraternity's house mom is a major coke whore. All I had to do was offer her a half a gram for a simple, extremely illegal favor I nicely asked of her. Reminds me of someone else I know..."

"What do you want?" I hollowly murmured under my breath as I shut the light door behind me.

"Just wanted to congratulate you on your feat today, bro." He had finally put his phone down to his side to look straight into my eyes. I fucking hate his fucking eyes. I've never hated someone's eyes more. They're not nearly as light as Fleur's are and that makes me hate them more. Her's are so comforting, even when I don't deserve it. "Have you even kissed her yet? Or did you somehow convince her to let you eat her out without doing all that boring shit beforehand? If so, I need to know your tricks-"