5.1

(This chapter contains heavy sexual themes. If not interested, you can skip through without missing out on too much plot wise.)

⇋ His eyes brightened noticeably with my words

His eyes brightened noticeably with my words. I watched him closely as he brought his mouth down to the middle of my underwear so that he could placidly lick over the already damp piece of cloth, making my body shiver with anticipation.

"I, uh, might not be good at this, Steele. Like I said, I've only done this a couple of times and I'm scared that you won't-"

"Fleur, you're not going to talk me out of wanting to do this." He lowly responded, keeping his face as close to my body as he could manage without touching me.

I let my head fall backwards onto the couch as my eyes faced toward the ceiling of my living room.

I hate that this is mostly Zach's fault that I'm like this. It's almost like he did this to me on purpose. Zach never acted like this specific act was ever worth doing, and I am scared that Steele will end up feeling the same way. I'm literally petrified right now, but I also want this more than anything at the exact same time.

It's like when you finally get close to having that one thing you've been begging for for years. Is it going to be as good as the idealized entity you've created for your mind once you finally physically have it?

I guess I'll never know until it happens.

"Do you still want to do this?" He asked once more, the levelheaded temper in his tone calming me down more than I could've imagined.

"Yes, you're just going to have to work with me a little here." I spoke out loud to the white plaster.

"Okay, then allow me to give you some instruction, princess. Put your hands in my hair."

I raised my head off the couch to look him straight in the eye, his reaction to the impulsive contact I created was oddly and visibly stimulating to both me and him. "Really?"

"Yes." He breathed deeply and I saw as the corners of his mouth turned upward with a devious smirk.

I laid my head back down on the couch and begrudgingly allowed my hands to find his hair. It felt like placing my hands into silk blankets filled with warmth. His hair is so much softer than I expected it to be. I literally have my hands planted into Steele's notorious head full of wavy hair right now.

"Didn't even notice the nickname, did you?" Steele teased me with the smile stained into his bellicose voice.

"Oh, I noticed. That's just not a battle I'm willing to fight right now because I know you won't let it go."

"Sure. I completely believe what you're telling me, princess." He continued to taunt while his right hand began pulling downward on my underwear as he started removing the only barrier between us that I have left at a decent pace. It almost doesn't even give me enough time to start freaking out. There is no possible way that this is fucking happening right now.