2.5

(TW: heavy mentions of sexual assault.)

⇋A week without being constantly connected to Zach like I had gotten used to had finally dragged by

A week without being constantly connected to Zach like I had gotten used to had finally dragged by. He did talk to me a lot in between last Friday and this Friday though. And it's embarrassing to admit that we've been somewhat hooking up during this long, painful week, but I can't really help it anymore. I wouldn't call it consensual, because its kind of not considering that he's forced himself on me the last couple times I saw him.

Shit, maybe this is what he did to Roxanne...

No. No. Roxanne was the one who started it between them. She never turned him down.

And I guess I'm kind of starting it with him too, but I never intend for any of it to go as far as it does.

There have been four of these mainly one-sided meet-ups since last week. Monday night after both of our classes ended and he showed up at my apartment uninvited to impose himself on me once more. Tuesday afternoon when he found me eating lunch alone in the union and he somehow convinced me to come out to his car for a simple make out session that ended up turning into more. Wednesday morning in the dorm parking lot while everyone was in class or doing whatever. And then yesterday, when I stopped by his dorm to drop off a few of his essential necessities in the hopes that he would stop coming by all the time.

I guess it isn't completely forced though. I do condone it all at first. I just never mean for any of it to go as far as actual sex, but I can't stop it by the time that point comes around.

And then to top it off with an absolute fucking cherry, I couldn't get any advice from anyone because everyone's given up on trying to help.

My life is starting to feel like an actual living hell lately. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I'm just living day to day, barely making it by through the school work that my professors throw at me.

That's literally all I have to look forward to now. College work. How pathetic is that?

To shake me out of my thoughts, my annoying phone began to buzz in my pocket as I sat on my wretched leather couch and watched whatever terrible television show was on. I pulled out my phone after a second and found Steele's newly saved number across the top of my screen.

"Hello?" I nervously asked him as soon as I answered the call.

"Go get ready. We're going to dinner tonight." He stated with no emotion into my right ear.

"No." I groaned as I flopped down completely onto my couch.

"You left Zach. This was part of our deal. Remember? You said food would incentivize you."

"This is the first time you've talked to me since Friday," I snapped with a slight pause, "and you have to audacity to treat me like I have to go dinner with you?"

"I found you making out with Zach not even minutes after I fucking fought him," he retaliated. "You did that knowing damn well that he was just going to run back to Roxanne that same fucking night. You piss me off to no fucking end, Floor, because you don't fucking listen to me. Even though I'm right every time."