Chapter 24: And Chocolate

[18+] While not obscene, this chapter-- and several subsequent chapters-- contain explicit content for mature readers only

[18+] While not obscene, this chapter-- and several subsequent chapters-- contain explicit content for mature readers only. Discretion is advised. 

❤️

Enthusiastically now, Nicole smiled back, giggling like a schoolgirl until Michael laughed along with her infectious joy.

Then they kissed again, deeper than before. Without fear of interruption for the first time, their passion increased. Shifting back above him, Nicole held Michael's cheeks as he craned his neck for more intensity and pressure. She gladly conceded, thinking her boyfriend had never tasted sweeter, with dark chocolate on his tongue, Nicole's two favorite flavors combined.

As their breaths grew ragged, Nicole yearned to feel him closer. She relaxed, spreading her knees and rotating her hips lower until Michael suddenly cried out and pulled away.

Michael: Jesus... Christ...

It sounded like he was begging in agony, but Michael's face looked blissful as he suppressed a smile and tilted his chin up to the ceiling. One hand was clutching Nicole's thigh with superhuman force, while the other squeezed the bridge of his nose.

Nicole: What's wrong!?

Michael: Nothing, I-- uh, I just...

Unable to find the words, Michael hid his eyes before grunting and rocking his hips to readjust Nicole's weight. The shift of her pelvis was more than Michael was ready for. With his repositioning, Nicole could now understand his pause as she felt the form of his erection firm against her backside.

Nicole: Oh-- OH! I didn't hurt you or anything, did I?

Michael: No, girl-- I'm... We're good...

Feeling the otherworldly effects of his daydream come to life, Michael was eager to close his eyes and taste her again. But when he reached for Nicole she pulled away. He whimpered softly at her denial.

Nicole: You said... I'm like art?

Michael: Pardon?

Nicole: You want to study me-- like a great painting?

Michael: ... Sure.

Before Michael could begin listing titles of all the great art pieces he'd love to admire in person, Nicole twisted her shirt above her head, completely exposing her bare upper body.

Nicole: If you want to see me, then I want you to see me too.

Michael couldn't imagine what his face must've looked like, a combination of adoration, excitement, lust and intrigue. He felt his crotch stiffen instantly again as the physical warmth between them grew. Though his mind was paralyzed, Michael's body had a brain of its own. So with a gulp and shaky breath, he raised his hands to Nicole's waist feeling the softness of her belly.