~12~ Working With Levi

Start from the beginning

I take a deep breath, bite my lip and close my eyes, shaking my head. Fuck, what I wouldn't give to touch him again, right now. I bring my index finger to my mouth and bite the knuckle, trying to get those thoughts from my mind and look back down.

I notice he is standing next to Erwin, listening intently to him, his arms crossed across his chest in such a confident manner that even though he's a whole foot shorter than Erwin he gives out the same amount of presence as him in the room, if not more. How, how does he do it?

"Jaeger, you up for that?" He looks to me and my eyes widen in shock.

"Sorry, what?" I ask, confused.

"I said, are you up for having some pictures with me? A new and the old shoot in a way." He says in a bored tone.

"Oh, uh, sure! Yes. Sounds great." I nod at him.

"Good. Then pay attention and take note of what I do. You'll be doing the same soon." He turns back around and continues his conversation with Erwin.

Well fuck, now I'm going to be taking pictures with him, too? Now I'm actually in the same room as him, I feel all the confidence I had this morning dissappear and I'm left standing here, captivated by his every move.

An hour or so into the shoot I'm sat down to the side of Erwin and watching Levi pose. Always a disinterested look on his face yet still such an exuberant amount of sex appeal is dripping from him and I find I can't tear my eyes away. Once finished I'm beckoned over to Erwins desk to take a look at the rough pictures.

"Damn even unedited you look breathtaking, Levi

"Damn even unedited you look breathtaking, Levi. " I breath.

He gives me a knowing smile. "It's all Erwin. He's an amazing photographer, Eren."

"I might be, but you could make even the shittest pictures look good, Levi." he says quickly.

"Whatever. Eren, come on its your turn." He says grabbing my arm. Even though him touching me isn't in the same way as it was on Friday, it still sends electricity through me and I follow him.

I stand in the middle, awkwardly waiting for my instructions. Levi raises an eyebrow at me. "Eren, I'd like to think I didn't hire you just so you'd stand there and look pretty."

He thinks I'm pretty? "Uu, yes. Sorry... Where do you want me?" I ask, my body starting once again as I fidget on the spot even though my mind is still stuck on the word 'pretty'.

He chuckles lightly. "Just come here. I'll show you." I walk over to him and do as he says. He instructs me to lean against the wall and look at the camera with a 'Bored but you look good' face. We go through a range of poses, Erwin cheering us on. "Yesss, work it! You look amazing." So I try my best, and neither of them complain which means I must be doing something right.

One pose was very hard for me to do the 'bored but you look good face' as Levi and I were staring into each other's eyes and he looked honestly so good I found it hard to be 'bored' trapped in his gaze. His hands were either side of me and before he stepped away from me, his face was right next to mine and shit, I wished he was just that little bit closer.

Once we had finished, and I had got my breath back, we head over to Erwin's desk again and he shows us the pictures he took.

"Damn, Eren you pull off that look pretty well

"Damn, Eren you pull off that look pretty well. Especially in this one, it's like you actually thought that of me!" He points to the one of him leaning over me.

"Heh, uh yeah, totally right?" I bring my hand to my neck and rub it sheepishly and lean back against the wall.

Erwin gives me a look and smirks to himself not saying anything. "So, Levi, if I touch them up are they good enough to release?"

"Wait, release? I thought these were just practice?" I step forward, hesitantly.

"Yeah, they were practice. But you can't deny they're good photo's. What's the point in hiding you? We may aswell get you out there and get you some jobs." Levi says with a nod. "Yeah, they're good enough. Do your work, Erwin."

I'm completely taken aback and at a loss for words. I just look between the two of them, completely dumbfounded. "Wait, seriously?"

"Yes, Eren, seriously. You're good. Like really good, do you realise how many prospective companies are going to want to know where we found you?" Levi says with a small sigh then places his hand on my shoulder. "Come on, let's go for a walk while he does his magic."

Still numb and speechless, I follow Levi. Not that I wouldn't follow him to the end of the world as it is.