He was playing the good sport and I'm wondering why he's playing the entertainer. Is this what businessmen supposed to do during product presentation to a potential client or personnel?

Hia always changes his demeanor when it suits him. There are a lot of faces of Hia that I'm slowly getting to know now.

I already knew Vice President Hia, University Hia, Tutor Hia, Coach Hia, Businessman Hia, Bestfriend Hia, Boyfriend Hia, Bedroom Hia..

I shook my head and looked around at the other pairs. Del and P'Alex came together in his own car after the two P's. They could have convoyed together since this is the first time these pairs came here.

I'm not really sure but I'm speculating that P'Dean is keeping a close eye on them since Del looks uneasy. As usual, P'Alex was just nonchalant about it and I started to hate him again.

"Where should we stay for the night?", P'Alex suddenly asked.

He was wearing a long black sleeved shirt with board shorts and Del was beside him in a short white sleeved shirt with denim shorts.

"There are bungalows assigned for each pair and our staff will escort you one by one as we wait for lunch.", Hia informed him.

"Del will be staying with Manaow.", P'Dean added which satisfied me when P'Alex looked disappointed.

You'll never pull a fast one on P'Dean. Huh.

If P'Don was here, I'm sure they won't be even in the same car. Unfortunately, he had some academic engagement to attend to in the Architecture Faculty.

I saw Pharm gave P'Dean a reprimanding look about his addition. They were both wearing bright Hawaiian couple shirts as if stating to the world they're together.

I looked down on my shirt and at Hia's. Hia and I wore the same but dark and light toned Hawaiian shirts. Are we stating that we're a couple also? I thought we were just twinning.

"Where's Manaow, anyway?", I asked them as I scanned the area to quench my thoughts.

P'Pruk knew the way here and I recalled they arrived after P'Alex and Del.

"I think they're already enjoying the beach.", Pharm pointed out to two pairs holding hands near the shore.

I saw a guy wearing another Hawaiian shirt with blue board shorts while holding a girl's hand who's wearing a red shirt with black capris.

Manaow sure doesn't waste time or it could be P'Pruk. You could just choose any on who's more smitten with the other. I'm sure Manaow is fan girling over P'Pruk and he's fan boying with her. What a perfect pair.

"So.. are you together as well?", P'Sorn suddenly asked me as he looked back and forth between Hia and me.

I could feel all eyes almost turned towards me. Even the hateful P'Alex was looking at me curious. I didn't try to look at Hia because I know he's waiting for the admission too. I kept quiet.

"P'Sorn, we might not taste your dishes tonight if you continue that.", Hia told him.

Well, that was threatening.

"I'm sorry. I just thought.. because everyone's almost a couple here. I'm sorry for assuming.", P'Sorn apologized.

Everybody started to get awkward and I just answered, "Yes."

Hia's jaw dropped in surprise. Pharm and P'Dean just looked knowingly at each other. Del almost screamed out in excitement and violently slapped P'Alex's arm who just gave a little laugh while rubbing his bruised ego.

He can only do that since he can't lambaste her in the open. I heard they still have a cat and dog relationship though they're going steady.

P'Sin patted P'Sorn's shoulder for a seemingly job well done. P'Sorn looked more at ease now. I didn't mean to scare him. I wanted to taste his cooking!

I had to please my palate.

"What's going on here?", Manaow asked as she clings to one of P'Pruk's arm.

She was looking around at the remaining reactions of my admission.

"Team had finally spilled the beans.", Pharm updated her with a smile.

"Oh my, god!", that's all Manaow could express as she squeezed P'Pruk's arm who flinched in agony.

I just shook my head at them. Poor P'Pruk. I bet he's realizing now what he signed up for with Manaow.

I looked at Hia if he was still surprised but he has this glazed look in his eyes like he appreciated me in a new light. I don't want to know what he's going to do after this. I had an urge to run away.

"Boss Phawin, the rooms are all ready and we have here the keys.", a middle aged personnel approached the pagoda.

That dispelled the trance that was going around.

"This is P'Jennie, our Resort Manager.", Hia introduced her and we greeted her with our palms up.

She was a cross dresser by the looks of it but we didn't really care. Who are we to judge when we ourselves are in unconventional relationships. Her preference was clearly not our business. All we can give her is our respect.

Hia gestured with his hand for the other four waiting staff to assist the other pairs.

"We'll be preparing the lunch here in the pavilion, so please make way to your rooms with our other staff members. They'll make sure to assist you in settling in.", P'Jennie continued to inform us as she made a low bow and gestured for the staff.

The others followed the waiting staff, after they paid respect to P'Jennie, going to their cars first to get their luggage. I waited for Hia who took the keys of our room from P'Jennie.

I paid my respects to her again as Hia guided me to his car. We used his grey pick-up truck to the resort instead of my white Japanese car. I don't think my car could make the long trip.

We trudged unaccompanied by any staff to the same bungalow we shared our first night together. We didn't need any help with our luggage since we just carried a travelling pack each. It contained our stuffs that was good for one week already.

Hia opened the door and let me in. I placed my travelling pack on the couch. As I turned to check on Hia, he was giving me a mischievous smile near the closed door.

"So.. who's your boyfriend?", Bedroom Hia asked me as I heared the lock click.