Admission

Team

"Welcome back to my resort and welcome to our new guests.", Hia greeted us all as we stepped in to the wide pavilion in his resort.

It was located almost in the middle of his resort. When we were last here I was amazed by it but we weren't able to use the pavilion since there were other guests using it. He must have booked the pavilion prior. It's the peak season but there wasn't almost any guests roving around.

Hia told me that his resort was a co-ownership. He was the main owner and his family are more of investors. His eldest brother whom I met via one of our live chats during last term's break, P'Wan, oversees his management to make sure everything is smooth and takes over when he's busy in school.

He came upon it when he graduated highschool and used the resort for welcoming activities for neophytes in the swimming club.

It's already our summer vacation and he invited us to go out of town before we go back to our respective homes for the summer.

There were five pairs present in our group. P'Dean and Pharm. P'Pruk and Manaow. P'Alex and Del. P'Sorn and P'Sin. Hia and me.

This is the first time I knew both P's

This is the first time I knew both P's. P'Sin was Pharm's cousin as he was introduced when they arrived almost together.

I think I might have met him when we visited Pharm at the hospital, but I'm not sure since I just saw him outside talking to a nurse. So, I thought he was just a relative of another patient.

It looks like he cut his long hair and he wasn't wearing any glasses. He must have switched to contacts. P'Sin was wearing a long sleeved navy buttoned down shirt.

P'Sorn on the other hand looked cheerful with his long brown rolled sleeved shirt and smile.

As Pharm had told me when we arrived, that he was P'Dean's senior in highschool. Hia was his classmate, so they knew each other too.

"We have another cook. P'Sorn can help Pharm make dinner.", P'Dean volunteered his senior.

I heard he has his own restaurant too in Siam and I would like to visit it some time with Hia. I can't wait to taste his cooking at dinner.

"We have our own chef, Dean. Guests should rest and enjoy the view.", Hia said while showing the seaside behind him.

There goes my dinner.

"Your chef can cook our lunch now and we can cook our dinner later. I'd like to indulge Dean on his invitation.", P'Sorn was clearly playing the referee on both when P'Dean was about to retort to Hia.

I wondered how their highschool went with the interrupted possible exchange.

"I got you. I understand that you'd like to showcase your skills so we'd visit your restaurant.", Hia just bowed at him.