Hwang Hyunjin

Prince Charming;

He hated her. He hated her so much for making him so in love with her. He hated her for being everything he ever wanted in a person, yet he wasn't able to have her. He knows that he'll never have her no matter how much he tried to have her. He hated her so much for always being there when he wanted nothing, but for her to stay away from him, yet he wanted her to be around him all the time.

He hated her for understanding him so much, yet not understanding that he was deeply in love with her. He hated her because he couldn't even come near the idea of hating her.

He loved her. He loved her so much that he even thought about dating another to stop himself from loving her. He loved her so much that he thought of her every single second he was with another girl. He loved her so much that he couldn't even think of hurting her, but he did and he hates himself for it.

He hurt her when he dated another, he hurt her when he loved her while dating another, he hurt her when he stayed away from her when she needed him the most, he hurt her when he ignored that fact that she was falling apart, crashing down and did nothing, he hurt her when he didn't say 'I love you' sooner.

He loves her. He loves her so much that he'd do anything to see her happy, to see her smile, to see her running aimlessly and laughing so loud that everyone would stop and stare at how beautiful she is, and how breathtaking she is. He loves her so much that he's ready to be anything she asks him to be. He loves her so much that he's ready to let her go if she's happy with someone else.

As long as she's happy he knew that he was happy too, but he was too late, too late to be her Prince Charming. Although he knew that she was his princess, waiting for him to fix her from all of this, but he did nothing.