[Two Kids Room] Woojin x Suri

"Is that my sweater?" Woojin asked as he entered the room and sat beside Suri on the couch

"No." Suri said dragging the 'O' a little bit, causing Woojin to chuckle. He grabbed the pillow that was on her hand and put it on his lap.

"You always take my clothes. You take all of our clothes, but you take mine the most." Woojin said, and it wasn't like he was complaining or anything.

"Yours are the most comfortable, I like Felix's too." Woojin nodded and smiled. "Plus its smells good." Woojin sniffed his clothes and then sniffed Suri's. 

"Do you still have that black sweater?" 

"I have a lot of black ones-" "You mean we have a lot of black ones that you take." They both laughed again and stayed in silence for a few seconds, and it wasn't an awkward one for both of them at all. 

"Let's cook something together after we're done with this." Woojin said, but Suri shook her head.

"I don't like being in the same kitchen as you, you always ruin my meals." 

"I don't- You just don't tell me what to do and I don't know what to do." Suri giggled and nodded at him, then grabbed her pillow back from his lap.

"Why always fight about cooking- Do you know that me and you fight the most?" 

"We do?" "Yeah, you're literally my mother." Woojin rolled his eyes and pushed Suri lightly 

"I just care about you." "STOP TURNING EVERYTHING INTO A SAD SERIOUS CONVERSATION." 

"I'M NOT, I'M JUST TRYING TO BE NICE." "Now I know why you and Chris are close." 

"Okay you're bullying me again, bye." Woojin joked and got up only to have Suri pull him back on the couch.

"You need to stop spending time with Seungmin and Lee Know." Woojin said and Suri faked a gasp.

"How dare you say that about them. Maybe I'm the one that is turning them into bad people, who knows." Woojin gave her a fake serious look and shook his head.

"I mean, you couldn't even look us in the eyes and say 'Good Morning' when we first met you." 

"I didn't even know what to tell you guys back then." 

"You're usually like that with new people." Woojin said and Suri nodded and turned her body so she was facing him now. "I guess we were able to make you comfortable around us really fast." 

"You helped me opening up to you guys quickly. Everyone was trying their best with me, but I guess you were the best one at making me feel comfortable- You know like one of those mom and daugh-" Woojin put his hand on Suri's mouth and pulled her closer to him without taking his hands off his mouth. She kept laughed and trying to talk, but of course it was useless. 

"Lets end this now before I kill her." Woojin joked and the both laughed as he let go off her.

-------------

'Hello little sister, I'm glad that I have one of the most beautiful girls in my life. I'll make sure to not ruin your meals next time and follow your non existent instructions.I'll keep protecting you everyday and night. 
Your big brother (Mother), Love you a lot.'
  Woojin smiled at the board and then put the pen down and left smiling knowing that he'll probably put a smile on his girl's face. 

--------------

'Big bear mama, Thank you for always being there for me and sharing every beautiful moment with me. Thank you for helping me whenever I cook, even though you ruin it, but at least you help. I won't stop bullying you. I love you Oppa.
Your daughter.'
 Suri drew a lot of hearts on her board and then smiled as she left the room.