Bathroom

Suri doesn't even remember when was the last time she was this relaxed. She doesn't even remember when was the last time she took care of herself as a girl. She was either practicing or fixing the boys problems, but today was different. The boys were out and she had the whole dorm to herself. 

She was jamming to one of ChungHa's songs while dancing around her room, looking through her closet, trying to find the perfect pyjama for the night. She grabbed one of her favorite night gowns and put it on top of her bed. She walked over to the bathroom, with her speaker that had Cherry kisses by ChungHa on.  

She felt so happy and she didn't even know why, but something about today gave her really good vibes. She took off her clothes one by one, getting inside the shower. She was singing along the song, while washing her hair. She was really into the song and she was really enjoying the hot water, that she didn't even notice the door opening-

"Oh my fucking god! I'm sorry." She opened her eyes quickly, having a quick eye contact with Changbin, before he closed the bathroom's door as quick as he can. Suri was sure by now that she can't have one peaceful night inside this freaking house. She doesn't even remember how she got out of the shower this quick, angrily putting on her bathrobe, leaving the bathroom to go kill the short guy. 

She went to his room, but he was nowhere to be found. She went to Chan's and he also wasn't there, and of course he wasn't going to hid in her room, so she quickly went to Jisung, Minho and Hyunjin's room, but he sadly wasn't there too. She angrily sat on one of the beds, looking around the room, trying to calm down. She put her hand on the bed and was about to get up, when she felt two small papers under her hand. She saw two receipts, for two different stores. She looked at one of them and she was disgusted the second she saw what was wrote on it. 

2x Strawberry Flavored Condoms  

She put it down as quick as she can, and then looked at the other one only to be more disgusted. 

1x 12 Piece chocolate box 

It was the same thing she received on Valentine's day. She put the receipt down on top of the other one, before looking around the room once again, only to notice that she was sitting on Hyunjin's bed. She didn't have time to even think, when the door opened. 

"Suri- What are you doing here?" Hyunjin looked at the girl confused. She looked at him weirdly, trying her best to understand what was going inside his head. What did he want? Why did he even do that? She took the chocolate receipt and put it in front of his face as she walked over to him slowly. 

"You? You got me the freaking gift?"  Hyunjin eyes were as wide as the opened door. He walked over to her, trying to take the paper out of her hand, but she moved it away, walking over to the other receipt. "On the same freaking day you got condoms to fuck you girlfriend?" 

"What are you doing her?" Hyunjin repeated his question, even though he knew it wasn't even important now. 

"Why did you do that? What do you even want?" Suri questioned. She had a lot of questions already inside her head, but she wasn't sure which one she should be asking first. 

"I just wanted to get you a gift. What's wrong about that?" Hyunjin closed the door, even though he knew that it was only them and Changbin in the house. 

"A gift? Hyunjin you don't even talk to me. When was the last time you talked to me-" 

"Suri-" He was standing in front of her now, his gaze focused on hers, trying to calm her down. 

"You've been ignoring me for the past few months Hyunjin and now you get me a Valentine gift? Do you even know what you want anymore?" Suri exclaimed and Hyunjin just stood there, looking at her not knowing what to say. He knew that getting her that box wasn't necessary, he knew he shouldn't have got her anything, but he still wanted to be part of her happiness. He still wanted her to know that he cared, even though he wasn't planning to even tell her that he got her the box, or even talk to her at all, but he still knew that she was going to like it. 

"Suri-" 

"Don't Suri me, I-" 

"Can you just-" 

"I don't want to-" He wanted her to shut up, he wanted her to listen to him, he wanted to say anything even though he didn't have anything to say, so he cut her off, holding her neck as his lips pressed against hers. Suri's eyes grew wide, as she fell back slightly and the second she realized what was going on, she pushed him away, she pushed him away really hard that he almost fell if it wasn't for the chair behind him. Her scared and angry face, scared him. He knew he fucked up, really bad. 

"Stay the fuck away from me, Hyunjin." And just like that Suri ran out of the room with tears in her eyes.