On Track; P2

"So its going to be all romantic and stuff?" Jisung looked at their manager, disgustingly. It was just one day after Suri arrived and they were asked do go to the company. No one got out of their rooms and Suri didn't question why Hyunjin was sleeping with her and Jeongin in their room and now everyone was getting annoyed that Suri and Minho will have to film as love interests. 

"Yes. Its going to be like some high-school drama, a love triangle between three best friends, with an open end too, so we can let the fans guess as always. Like who's going to end up with who, who's going to fall in love with who. Both boys will be in love with Suri of course, and who Suri will be in love with will be left untold. The others will act as if they're producing the short film, that Minho, Suri and Jeongin are in. Hyunjin is going to be filming everything with his camera and he'll be like 'Oh no, Minho is stealing my girl and he'll step in and gets close to them too so he can make sure that the attention is not only on Minho." 

The 9 members were cringing as they listened to everything their manager explained, trying to imagine everything in their heads. If they had to film this MV 6 months ago, they'd be more than okay with it, but now with all the shit they have it was really hard. 

"Can't someone else take Minho's role?" Suri and EunTae looked at Jisung confusedly. while some members didn't say anything, but surprisingly they agreed. 

"Yes, I think it would be better if someone else took his part." Felix agreed, and Minho wished that he could disappear any second. 

"I-I don't know, that's weird. Do you guys want someone else to take his part? I mean, Suri are you not comfortable with filming with Minho? Same goes with Minho, are you not okay with filming with Suri?" 

"I'm totally fine with it, and I'm sure that Minho is okay with it too. I don't know what are they talking about." Suri looked at Minho trying to see if he's going to disagree, but the guy stayed silent. 

"Okay, that's the final decision, and I don't want you talking about this again."  

"Okay, and when will we start filming?" Chan asked, hating how being a leader wasn't as easy as he thought. 

"Tomorrow morning." 

"Can't they just get a girl to film instead of me?" Suri groaned from her seat in the car, causing the others to laugh. 

"Oh imagine that, getting another girl to film as the female lead, while we already have a girl in the group." Changbin joked, looking back at Suri with a smirk. 

"Thank god there's no kissing scenes." 

"Oh shut up, we'd have definitely not let you kiss Minho." All eyes were on Jisung now. That was the second time he did something that may catch Suri's attention, and Chan wasn't really happy about it. 

"Oh really? But kissing Hyunjin is okay?" Suri jokingly said, and the others were confused she still wasn't able to catch anything from what was happening around her. 

"I don't mind you kissing Hyunjin." Changbin said, causing Suri to cringe behind him. 

"Eww, never." Changbin laughed, causing Suri to hit the back of his seat with her leg. "Hey, can we stop to get some Ice cream?" Suri asked, but EunTae didn't answer as he just drove the car silently. "Please." Suri kept whining causing their manager to sigh and park the car in front of an Ice cream shop, and got out of the car to talk to someone on the phone.

"Do it quickly." 

"Thank you. You guys want the usual?" She asked and everyone nodded at her or said a quick yes. "Hey, Lee Know come with me." The boy looked at her and before he could say anything someone else was already talking. 

"No, I'm going to come with you. Stay here, Minho." Felix said, as he was starting to move so he can get out of the car. 

"I said Minho, so mind your own business. Plus he's closer to the door. Lets go, Minho." The guy just looked between her and the boys, and he wasn't sure what to do. He knows that the boys didn't like him being close to her, and in the same time she would think that something was wrong. 

"Dude come on, she's waiting." Seungmin said, causing Minho to get out of the car, ignoring the others for once. "Can you all stop acting like you're five or something? Suri is a grown up, she knows how to take care of herself. Leave them alone, will you?" 

"So you're okay with them hanging out as if there's nothing wrong?" Jeongin asked, looking at the elder confused. 

"Suri knows what she's doing, when she asks for your help do it. Stop doing whatever you all are trying to do." The others weren't sure why Seungmin was that calm about the whole situation, but some how it looked like it wasn't bothering him. 

"I'm with Seungmin, if you don't stop whatever you're doing, you're not going to like what I am going to do." Chan continued and everyone decided to shut up, not planning to annoy Chan anymore.