Kim Woojin

A good old friend;

Maybe him leaving is the reason. Maybe he betrayed them all when he decided to leave so suddenly. Maybe that's why they're all so lost. 

He really wanted to help them, pick them up when they fall, but he was just way too weak to do that. He watched them break, and then tried to fix them. He was trying, although it hurt him. 

It hurt him that he left them way too soon, it hurt him that he could be the reason for all of that. Because he was never a good friend. Maybe he should've stayed a bit longer, a little longer with them. Maybe then he'd have warned them. Warned Minho before he could ruin things with Suri, warned Hyunjin not to fall in love with Suri or at least told him when to take a step, warned Jisung about everything he did to Suri, or maybe warned her. 

Warned her that nothing was safe for her. Everything was messy around her and she was too blind and lost to see it. He wanted to pick her up, but he was too late, yet too early.

He watched her fall a part and decided to help her, but he was too late, but he left her way too early. He left her when she needed him the most. 

Not only her, but all of them. Woojin knew that they all went through a lot the day he decided that he doesn't want to continue. He doesn't want to continue what they all built together. He betrayed them. He was sure of that, he wasn't going to lie, but its too late now it fix anything. He wasn't the good friend that he promised all of them to be.