Love Issues

Reminder: Suri Character's name: SeYeon
Hyunjin Character's name: InSu

Jeno Character's name: DongHae 

Jaemin Character's name: HyunShik 

A/N: I want to turn this into a real book now, shit.

"A group of 4 friends. HyunShik and SeYeon, Jaemin and Suri's characters were friends since they were kids, they grew up together and their families were friends, HyunShik was every school's bad boy, every girl's dream, SeYeon was the school's sweetheart, always the first in everything, every guy's dream too, but not under HyunShik's watch." The producer joked, sending everyone a laugh, but only the managers laughed, while the other four kids were cringing at everything. 

"DongHae and Insu, Jeno and Hyunjin, were in almost every class together so they became friends because of all the projects they were in together. DongHae the coldhearted prince, never talks to anyone or likes anyone and everyone is scared of him. Insu is the school's jokester, outgoing kid, who flirts with everyone, even the teachers, and everyone loves and wants to be his friends. The three boys were in the school's football time, and they became friends, but HyunShik never introduced them to SeYeon. Insu one day will join the dancing team, were he meets SeYeon there, and they'll become friends. SeYeon will never tell HyunShik about her new friend because she knows how he's like whenever she talks to any boys. One of the school's popular kids will have a party one night and Insu will invite SeYeon, and she'll only agree to go after she makes sure that HyunShik won't go, and when she goes there she'll meet DongHae, who's going to be really interested in her and he'll try to get to know her, which will surprise everyone even Insu his best friend. HyunShik will appear out of the no where and he'll see DongHae talking with SeYeon and that's were all the drama goes down." 

Perfect. Just perfect. Isn't it amazing, for everyone. Her and her ex-boyfriend are going to be each others love interests, while his best friend is going to be in one sided love with her, while her best friend who's in love with her, is going to watch all of this. Just amazing. 

"So what do you think?" The producer sent everyone a smile, and didn't get any smiles back except from the managers. The others looked between each other, not sure how they were going to do this. Even Jaemin who was excited about everything, finally felt how awkward things were actually going to be for everyone, even though they were just acting. 

"What are those reactions?" The producer frowned, looking at the idols, then their managers. EunTae kicked Hyunjin's leg under the table gesturing for him to talk. 

"Um, We're just surprised." EunTae regretted letting Hyunjin talk. "We didn't know that things were going to be this way."  

"Excuse me?" When no one answered, he furrowed his eyebrows at them, getting angrier. "What is weird about all of this. Jeno and Suri are going to be the main characters, and don't worry nothing between Jaemin and Suri will happen that would be awkward for you and Hyunjin is not going to be involved in any of the love thing." If only he knew. 

"Well, that's the thing." Jaemin mumbled, not wanting only Hyunjin to talk. Jeno and Suri were silent the whole time too. 

"Can someone explain? Aren't they dating, where's the problem?" Everyone's eyes were as big as the producer's cup of coffee. 

"Sir, Um they broke up. A few months ago." Hyunjin glanced at Suri and Jeno before talking. The producer suddenly got up, surprising everyone. 

"No, you can't ruin the drama for me now. I don't care if they broke up or not, I chose them because they were dating and they're still dating in the media's eyes and everyone likes them, so that's going to help with the rates. Listen, you all agreed to this knowing pretty well that it was going to be a school rom-com drama, don't get surprised now. We'll start filming tomorrow, I don't want anyone to be late." The producer grabbed his coffee, leaving the room. 

"Guys listen, this is not a game. I know that some of you may not be on good terms, but this is work and you have to do it, whether you like it or not. Don't put us, your members and your fans down because you're being hormonal teens that don't know what they want to do." The dreamies manager said, causing them to blush deeply in embarrassment. 

"Let's go back home, you have a long day tomorrow." 

Suri knew that she was going to do this whether she likes it or not. Jeno knew it too, and maybe that was a sign for them that they belong together. Hyunjin wasn't sure how he was going to watch all of this happen in front of him, how was he going to take a step if Jeno was going to be always here. Everyone was confused and tired.