Only today

A/N: Requests are open again, babes. If you have anything that you want me to write about tell me. I already have another story-line for the book and its going to be a bit confusing for you guys, but if you have something you want me to write about tell me, because I'm planning to write some random chps again after I'm done with MinhoxSuri drama,  and before writing about the new plot. So feel free requesting anything.  

The boys were surprised with how mature Suri was being about the whole situation, its been 5 days since what happened, and everyone barely talked . They boys were surprised how the tables turned and now they're the ones to be blamed, not only Minho. They knew that what they did wasn't right, they knew that they deserve this. They knew that its going to take a while for Suri to back to normal with all of them. She always had a blank face around them all the time, barely talked to any of them only when its about work. She just joked and laughed with their manager whenever he was around them. Now she acts with them as if they were members only, and not the family they used to be. They can't blame her, after all no one even gave her an actual apology. 

"Breakfast is ready." Jeongin knocked on the door, slowly opening it. The boy was having a hard time seeing Suri like this with him, she was like a sister to him and he really needed her in his life all the time and after all he was one the one sharing a room with her, so he was almost always with her and she wasn't her usual self with him. Only answered him when she had to. Just like now.

"Okay." Jeongin watched her, eyes fixed on her phone. "Suri- I'm-" Suri watched the boy struggle with whatever he was trying to say. 

"Yes Jeongin?" Suri was startled when Jeongin broke down in front of her that she couldn't help but get up, push the door closed and pull him to sit beside her on the bed. "Why are you crying?" 

"Because you just came, and I kept what happened a secret from you and now you're mad at me." Jeongin said between tears, causing Suri to let out a sigh, knowing that it was time for things to change. She gave the boy a small warm smile. 

"Okay and?" Jeongin looked at her for a few moments and then he wiped off his tears, turning his body so he was now fully looking at her. 

"And I'm sorry. What I did was wrong, really wrong. I shouldn't have kept any secrets from you and I should have came to you the second I found out, and I shouldn't have treated Minho like that too. I'm truly sorry, Su." Suri gave him a bigger smile as she pulled him into a hug. 

"Easy right?" Jeongin pulled away quickly, giving her a surprised look. 

"Wait you're not mad anymore?" Suri let out a sigh and pulled him back into her arms.

"I guess I'm just to soft for you. Plus, this has been going on for longer than it should. I'm not mad at you anymore, only you for now though." Jeongin laughed, and the boy doesn't even remember when was the last time he laughed. "How much I wish for all of this to be over." 

"Hey, are you guys okay- Oh, Hi." Jeongin and Suri's attention turned to the door as they slightly pulled away from the hug to see Felix standing by the door. 

"Hello." Suri said, almost whispering. Felix's eyes were quickly filled up with tears, causing Suri to let out a small giggle, walking over to him. 

"Here we go again, I guess I'm not only soft for you Innie." Suri pulled him into a hug, causing Jeongin to laugh behind them, but Felix was now crying his eyes out. 

"I'm so sorry. I made things worst and I-" 

"Its okay, Lix. That's actually shows you guys, that you should never, ever listen to Jisung and Changbin when they're mad." Suri pulled away, laughing at Felix. She pulled him to sit beside her on the bed with Jeongin. Suri put both her arms around both of their shoulders, causing them to leaned on her shoulders. She squeezed them tighter to her, gaining two soft laughs from the younger boys.

"My babies." 

"Hey, I'm not a baby." Felix pushed her arm away as he stared down at her. "I'm even taller than you. Plus you're only one month older." Suri made eye contact with him for a whole minute, but then Felix slowly sat down again on the bed, putting his head back on her shoulder and let out a loud sigh. "I guess I can be your baby for today. Only today." 

"Of course, Lix. Only today."