[Two Kids Room] Han x Suri

Suri had an oversized blue sweatshirt that was probably Woojin's or something and PJ pants with ice creams on it.. She ran to the room and jumped on top of Jisung, who groaned and pushed her off him. 

"Are you still made about yesterday?" Jisung started and Suri giggled, but quickly changed it to a serious face and nodded.

"Yes." Jisung laughed and moved closer to her cutely, but she looked away, fighting the smile on her face.

"Why- I'm sorry." Jisung continued moving closer to her, but she pushed him away and the both laughed. "I didn't mean to break your lamp." 

"You threw a ball at it." Suri exclaimed and hit Jisung with a pillow. 

"No, I didn't the lamp was on the balls way." Jisung laughed as he pulled the pillow out of Suri's hand easily. 

"How can that happen, Han Jisung." 

"Don't use my full name." 

"I can do whatever I want." Suri giggled, pulling her pillow from Jisung and put her legs on top of his lap. 

"I was talking with Chan-Hyung a while a go and he told me about how much you hated me when we first met." Jisung laughed and Suri couldn't help but laugh loudly and nod her head.

"You kept annoying me the first time we met, you still annoy me though." Jisung nodded at his friend and laughed again, thinking about how this whole video is just going to be full of laughs, when he glanced at their manager too behind the cameras he found him laughing at the two stupid kids.

"Do you remember what was the first thing I told you when we met?" Jisung asked and Suri nodded, before looking at them causing both of them to laugh again.

"You tried so hard to flirt with me back then, Oh my god you were the worst." Suri said between laughs and Jisung nodded his head and Suri noticed the small blush on his face.

"I remember before returning back home after hanging out with you guys for the first time, You came over to me and was like 'Hey, can I make a quick phone call from you phone, because mine is dead and stuff' and I gave you my phone and then a phone started ringing and you got it out of your pocket and it was my phone and you gave my phone back and winked at me and said 'Now I have your phone number, I'll make sure to call you.' and you just left." 

"Dude stop, you're embarrassing me." Jisung pushed the laughing girl away and couldn't help, but laugh. He put his hands on his face and groaned as the whole staff laughed behind the camera too. "I hate being your friend seriously." 

"Do you want to be my boyfriend then?" 

"Do you want to die?" Now Jisung was the one hitting the girl with the pillow, but she only laughed not even caring about stopping him.

-----------

Jisung took the pen and held the board as he started writing for Suri- 'Baby Babbely, I'm more than happy to know someone like you. You're one of the most amazing and talented people I know in my whole life. I'll make sure to keep annoying you until the day I die- I promise to make my flirting a bit better the next time so you can fall in love with me. 
Stay my best friend forever, Han.' 

  ---------

Suri thought for a few seconds before writing her message for Jisung then smiled as she started writing- 'Mr. Squirrel, Every time I look at you I can't help but laugh, so thank you so much for making me laugh every single second of our day. I've never thought that one day I'll have an amazing friend like you. I'll make sure to be there for you whenever you need me, except when I'm sleeping. 
Let's make a lot of memories together, Suri.'