Broken Promise

"I may get eliminated tomorrow." Felix chuckled sadly, as he played with Suri's fingers that were rested on his leg.

"Shut up before I put a shoe in your mouth." Suri didn't look at him as she was still confusing on Jisung who wad training in front of them.

"I'm serious, Ri. I'm going against Hyunjin and Woojin. You've seen both of them, Woojin's vocals are out of this world, Hyunjin could be lacking some stuff, but he's still way better than me. Of course I'm going to be the one getting eliminated."

"JYP isn't that blind. He already made a mistake when he kicked Minho, I don't think he'll even do it another time."

"He already did it with Minho, and he's way better than me just for a stupid mistake he made, what would stop him from eliminating me?" 

"Stop talking about this Felix, you're not going to get kicked out. I'm not going to let that happen, Chan's not going to let that happen. Now are you hungry? because I'm extremely hungry."

----

"Felix, you biggest problem is for now seems like its your Korean." Suri's hand started to shake. She looked at Chan waiting for him to say anything, but he was looking at the floor and couldn't look at any of them. "I think you'll still need more time until the rap part you did able to be delivered well, so I'm sorry but this time, you won't be able to continue together with the team." 

And here they go again, everything breaking in front of them. Their dreams, their memories, their good and bad times together. Everything was ending again now. Chan promised himself to not lose any other member, but Felix is leaving. Changbin promised himself to help Felix with his Korean, but Felix is leaving. Felix promised himself not to cry if any other member leaves, but he's the one leaving now. Jisung promised himself to make his group stronger, specially after losing his best friend, but now Felix is leaving him too. Hyunjin promised himself not to get in trouble with any member, since he was afraid of losing any of them, but Felix is leaving. 

Suri promised hers Felix, she promised him that she wasn't going to leave him behind. She told him not to worry, she told him that she'll be there for him, she promised to stay by his side no matter what, she promised that he wasn't going to leave him. She told him to trust her, but does he trust her now? Of course not, because he's leaving now. 

She already lost Minho. Why is she losing Felix now? Who's going to stay with her all night to study and end up laughing at how stupid they are? Who's going to judge her morning conversations with Changbin? Who's going to call her Riannon just to annoy her all day? Who's she going to act all cute around just to make him blush and talk about how he's going to turn into a big muscly man? 

Why did JYP eliminate him? He should've eliminated her if he wanted to kick someone out. She didn't deserve to be here, watching her friends leaving one by one. Why was Felix leaving? 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Why was he saying sorry? He shouldn't be, he really shouldn't. Felix just wanted to pull him away from Jisung and hug him and tell him not to worry, not to be afraid, because they're going to debut together. Just like how she promised him.

"Always find me, yeah? I'm not going to leave you behind." Suri sat in the corner, listening to Chan, talking to her best friend. She watched Felix and Changbin crying in each other arms. She couldn't go to Felix. Maybe he hates her now, and of course he doesn't want to be her friend anymore. She broke their promise, she's leaving him behind now. Felix watched his best friend crying on her own, and it broke his heart more than it was already broken. He went to her and pulled her into his arms and she couldn't help, but tighten her arms around him. 

"Don't leave, please. Don't- I'm so sorry, I should have helped you more. I should have stayed with you all the time. I'm so s-sorry." Felix cried in her arms, shaking his head. 

"We did more than you should've done. You were always there for me. Don't ever think that. Just don't forget me now, okay?" 

"I'm not leaving you behind Felix. I don't want to." Felix hugged his best friend tighter, wishing that he hadn't to leave. He really didn't want to leave, but he knew that this was goodbye.