Break

JYP Entertainment released an official statement today that Suri will be taking a temporary hiatus, announcing that the only girl member would not be appearing at any new activities. 

The decision comes after, the newest rumors the girl was involved in, JYP Entertainment released the following statement:

"Hello, this is JYP Entertainment 

Our idol Lee Suri, will be taking a hiatus due to all the false rumors and the situation she's in. After stating that everything was not true, we decided that it would be better for our idol to take a break from the media only to focus on her private life. 

We don't know when her break will come to an end, but we will definitely update you on everything regarding our idol. The Stray kids' member will be travelling back to her hometown to have some alone time with her family.

And as always we're going to take all measures and actions for the protection of our artist's rights and interests, we will put in our full effort to not cause harm to not only the artist, but also to all fans who love Stray Kids  and Suri.

Thank you." 

-

"So again, explain to me why you told them that you'll be going back to Chicago while you're staying here?" 

"Woojin, I wanted the boys to understand that I'm going to be away for a while." 

"I know, but its not their fault you know right?" Woojin gave the younger a cup of her favourite tea, sitting beside her on the couch that was located in his small house. 

"Of course I know that, but who knows if I'll be back or not. I just want them to know that I'll be away for a while. It would be better for me and them. Plus it was JYP's idea after all."  Woojin just nodded, taking a sip from his drink. 

"And Jeno?" 

"We haven't talked since the rumors came out, I tried to talk to him, but he's not answering. I guess, I don't care anymore." Woojin chuckled as he watched the girl. He knew her too well to even come near believing her. Suri was always the strong girl, that was there for each of them whenever they needed her, but she was still weak, she still needed someone. She's still risking everything for the sake of everyone, she still acts as if everything is fine. 

"I'm Woojin, Su. I know you too well to believe that." The guy watched as the girl furrowed her eyebrows, but didn't say anything, keeping her eyes on the cup between her hands. "Lets forget about that for now, We have much time to worry about all this shit. I'm happy you're here though." 

"I'm happy that I'm here too Woojin. Really happy." 

A/N: You're not ready for next chp. bloop.