Late..

She wasn't getting better not mentally, not even physically. He was still the same and its been months. Months without her smiling, or being the same. The others noticed, but she never said anything as much as they talked to her. Lately she hasn't been eating the same, practicing the same, sleeping or doing anything. Not only the boys noticed, her friends, family and even the fans noticed how tired she has been. 

Human1: Is Suri okay? She lost a lot of weight. Should we be worried? 

Human2: JYP whatever you're doing to our girl, you're gonna regret it later. 

Human3: She stopped smiling and that's not normal. 

Human4: This is extremely heartbreaking, although she doesn't look happy, she's still giving her everything on stage. We can't lose her guys. The company or the boys should do anything, Its more than obvious that she's not okay.

She read every single one of them, wondering if she truly looked like what people were saying. Yes, she did lose weight and yes she's not as smiley as she used to be, but is she unhappy? She loved Jisung , then why is she unhappy. Shouldn't she be happy that she's with the guy she loves. Does he love her? He tells her that he loves her, every once in awhile, but she find it really hard to see that, but she can't walk away. She can't leave him. 

Johnny: Rian, can we talk? You're not okay. I know that, please answer me.

Suri: I'm fine, Johnny. Don't worry about me. 

Johnny: What do you mean, don't worry. I'm more than worr-

She ignored this.

Ten: Okay this is getting serious you know? Its either you talk to me, or I'm coming over.

Suri: Ten, I'm okay. What are you talking about?

Ten: I wasn't born yesterday, SunHwa. I know you, please please. I'm begging you talk to me.

She ignored this too.

Somi: Suri, What's going on? 

Suri: What's going on? 

Somi: I'm not stupid. Are you free tonight? 

Suri: I guess yes.

Maybe she needed to talk to someone, but knowing that Jisung would get angry if she talked to any guy or hung out around any man, he'd cause a lot of trouble, she was thankful that Somi sent her a message. She knew what she was going to say anyway. Woojin already said everything, Woojin is already mad at her because of everything, Woojin is already not happy with whatever Jisung was trying to do. He thought about talking to him, behind her back, but he was too afraid, too afraid that Jisung would hurt her more. 

She needed help. Jisung needed help

--

"Suri how long has this been going on for?" Somi held her friend's hand on her lap, as she listened to everything Suri said. 

"5 months." 

"You have been through this shit for 5 months? And you still with him? Suri are you out of your mind?" Somi tried to calm down, knowing pretty well that her friend needed help, not someone who'd only yell at her for how stupid she is. "Wait, has he ever- you know hit you or something?" 

"No, no. Somi, no. He's not like that I promise you, he may be just a bit confused about or relatio-" 

"Confused? Suri listen, love. This is verbal, emotional, mental and many more kinds of abuse. I know that you love him, I know that you do so much, but he's using that against you, he knows that you'll never break up with him, he knows that you'll never leave him, so he's using that against you. I know its really hard, for you to believe or even understand that he's abusing you and hurting you, Its hard for me to believe too, but he is. Suri your relationship, can't go on with only your love for him, right? He needs to love you too-"