Chapter 46 : Lover's Possession

Start from the beginning

Khushi remember... as if her thought was whispered to Arnav...

"I will never harm you.. Trust me... Just.. trust me...I.." Arnav was cut off as Khushi put a finger on his lips making his rant to stop.

Without further delay Khushi placed the food tray in front of Arnav and gesture him to eat. Being the annoying stubborn Rakshas that he was, he just nodded his head in denial.. Khushi knew he would not eat if she asked him to, so taking matters into her hands, Khushi got a spoonful of soup and held it close to his mouth. Arnav did not say anything , he did not question her for once, he opened his mouth and allowed Khushi to feed him.

But surprisingly Arnav took the spoon next from Khushi's hand before she could feed it to him again, instead he pushed it to her direction. Khushi smiled through tears and without arguing let him feed her. It continued till they finished the dinner. Khushi shivered a little, when Arnav's thumb slowly caresses her lower lips..Khushi slowly shoved his hands away, taking a deep breath she collected the food tray and kept it on the trolley at a corner of the room..

Khushi went towards the washroom and stands infront of the mirror..Washing her face Khushi looked through the mirror only to meet with Arnav's chocolate brown eyes.. Gulping down her emotions and the sudden dancing butterflies in her stomach, Khushi just stand aside giving space to Arnav..

Arnav entered in the washroom, cleaned his mouth and then wiped his face with Khushi's dupatta, he did it so casually as if he is practicing this for years..Then Arnav looks at Khushi and flashed his warm smile, holding a dazed Khushi's hand he came out from the washroom...

Khushi was battling with her emotions very hard... She is feeling that her heart would burst with overwhelming emotions which she is feeling for this man and the way Arnav is looking at her with those deep, dark brown eyes... His scent warmed Khushi's heart up a little more.

Khushi came out from the passionate web of Arnav when her eyes landed on the bruises on his face.. He needs first aid.. Khushi cursed herself for being so ignorant.. Slowly Khushi took the first aid box in her hand and took Arnav towards the comfortable sofa..

After finishing bandaging his wound Khushi looked at Arnav's eyes.. throughout the whole time, she was feeling his eyes on her but Arnav did not uttered a single word, not even whimpered in pain, when Khushi knew how much wounded he is actually...Suddenly Arnav stand up and went towards the cupboard, Khushi frown a little but soon she realised when Arnav bring a towel in his hand...

May be he needed to clean his hands once again... Khushi knew Arnav had the obsession of cleaning his hands.. But her eyes pricked when Arnav slowly sat besides her and started to dry up her hair..

" Your hair is still wet.. and You will catch cold Khush..." saying so Arnav again got busy drying her hair with outmost concern.. He did not even flinch once while using his wounded hands.. Khushi could not realise when her eyes became blurry and one after another tears started too rolled down...

" I missed you so much Khush.. So very much..." Arnav spoke only to hear by Khushi.. Khushi did not reply as if giving time to Arnav to express himself..

" Every single second I thought of you.. Only you.. and I just hope that you are safe and secure somewhere.. I had one desire that...." Arnav stopped speaking and suddenly turns Khushi towards him.. There was something so intense in his eyes that Khushi felt her whole body is shaking with overwhelming emotions...She could not help but ask, " You had one desire , what Arnav? What you desired?"

Arnav smiled and took Khushi's hands in his and kissed them softly without breaking his eye contact with Khushi.. then Arnav whispered,

"Zindegi badi lambi hai, katt jayegi...