~ Chapter 1.

My name is Blake. Blake Anderson and I live in Sandton. It is said that females are abused by the majority, but I'm a firsthand witness to abuse, though I'm a male. I lived with my parents and younger sister.

I could say we were more than privileged, but we had no love or composure within the family. My mom died two years ago because of the constant abuse she went through from my father.

I used to live in Benoni at the time, Sandton is nothing like Benoni. Sandton is more classy, I might say. I've been touring the city trying to get my way around, and I've finally secured a date for an appointment for my job interview, which I'll attend tomorrow.

I don't really need a job, but I need some sort of occupation or distraction. I really do miss my mom, but I'm happy she is resting and is at peace, which brings me inner peace.

I drove to Bianca's place. She has been coping well and has got new friends around her area. I'm now the only figure she has in her life. Dad became insane and was admitted into a mental hospital. I guess the guilt ate him up.

I drove into the driveway where I saw a crowd of people. I parked in the parking and went inside. The house reeked of cigarettes and alcohol but there was a strong stench of sex. I threw everyone out and looked for Bianca.

I looked around in the house. Room to room but I couldn't find her. I went down to the parking lot, luckily her car was there. I opened the car, and she was in the backseat looking like a lifeless chicken. I carried her up and laid her in bed. I gave her an aspirin, and then she fell into a deep sleep. I went downstairs and cleaned up the place up.

There were cigarettes on the carpet, bottles of alcohol and some were definitely illegal. On the table, I found wrapped and used condoms. Disgusting.

As I was walking to the second lounge, I saw a young man cleaning that area. He was around her age or a bit older. He wasn't bad at all. I walked up to him. He looked up to me, and fear was written all over his face.

"Go-good afternoon, sir," he said, backing away from me

"Were you also part of the party?" I said, picking up more cans.

"No, sir. I was trying to stop Bianca from throwing this party but she didn't listen now I can't find her" his voice became shaky "I warned her but she never listens to me" he sat down and buried his face in his hands.

"What did you warn her about?"

"There are some guys who tried to drug her so that they do who knows what on her. She said I was lying because I was letting my love for her talk. " he stood up and threw away the cans he had."I just thought to clean this side until the party is over. " he said.

"What's your name?" he looked up at me, then I reached out for my hand

"My name is Jeremy. Jeremy Smith. "

"I'm her brother." he let go off my hand and stood further away from me. "I stopped the party, and Bianca is in bed." he looked scared at this point.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Uh--please forget I said anything. We are just friends. "

I laughed and rubbed his shoulder. "It's okay. Your intentions seem pure. You can go up to her. "

He never second guessed. He threw away the cans and ran up to her. I now had to wait for her to wake up. After cleaning the house I went out and bought food to eat. When I got back, Bianca was kicking Jeremy out.

"Get out. My brother will be back soon." She dragged the poor guy down the stairs. When she finally realized I was watching, she paused and gave a fake casual smile. I walked up to her and dragged her to the couch. I looked down at her. She looked scared.

I gave her one slap. She looked back to me and started crying.

"Jeremy," he came running. "From now on, you stay with her. If she does anything stupid, tell me. " I gave him my card and left. She ran after me apologizing, but I couldn't even look at her. The state I found her in. Danm, who knows what could have happened before and after I arrived. I drove to my apartment and got ready for bed. Later during the night, I got a call from Jeremy.

"Please come here fast. She wants to run away." I sighed and wore comfortable clothes. I took the keys to the white G Class and left. I got there, and she was tied to the bed crying.

"Let me go," she exclaimed, twisting and turning. I looked at Jeremy, who looked helpless beside her.

"What's happening here?" I asked, walking toward them

"She wants to leave for a party. " I looked at Jeremy, who looked worn out.

"Okay, I'll deal with her. Go get some rest. " I looked at Bianca, who looked like a stray animal. She was wearing a crop top and black mini skirt with vans sneakers. She looked like a basic whore to me.

I untied her and let her be. She was now nervous. "The slap I gave you meant nothing right" I said closing her door.

She looked at me her eyes were surrounded with dark circles, her body was skinny and thin, her appearance was just as trashy and seemed as if she had days without taking a shower. I looked at her and smiled while crossing my arms.

"You are on drugs, aren't you Bianca " she looked at me phased. She seemed as if she was on pause. I clicked my fingers multiple times, and then she resumed. She chuckled and opened her legs. She used her index finger to gesture me to come closer. My heart tore up as I saw what my sister had become. I came close and sat beside her. She stroked my back while whispering into my ear.

"How much for the night" she said in a slow seductive voice. Anger filled me up. I looked back at her and slapped her again. I threw her on my shoulder and told Jeremy to come over. I tossed her into the back where she sat with Jeremy. We got in the house and laid her to bed.

"Please look after her for me. You will be staying here now." I pleaded with Jeremy. He agreed then we finally went to sleep.

- - - - - - - - -

Like and Comment.:)

Whats your take on the book so far guys?

The Boss Ladyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें