~ Chapter 16

It's been two days without me seeing Blake after the whole incident. I never thought he would raise his hand against me. Every morning, I look in the mirror reminded of how he didn't think twice about swinging his hand against my face. He left me damaged and vulnerable. I didn't understand what I was feeling. I was hurt, but hate filled me up slowly with every flashback I had.

"Miss, the preparations are ready. Blake will be here in an hour's time." Our trip to Durban was supposed to be amazing and refreshing, but I felt great hate, and every time, I thought that I had to fake a smile for the public.

His car drove up the highway. I watched as he walked out of his car and approached the house. I braced myself and walked to the lounge. I sat on the couch and watched as the door opened. He walked in, paused, then looked into my direction. He heaved a heavy sigh and walked up to me. "Carol," he said. His voice sounded so defeated.

"Hello Blake."

"Carol, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened or what came over me. It was not in my will to do such. I wouldn't think of hurting you." His eyes were full of worry and sadness.

"I forgive you." he looked at me once and scanned my face. "I forgive you. Promise me something. "

"Anything."

"You will open up to me, not use me as a pawn to get rid of your frustration. " he looked aside and stared into the now interesting couch. "I'm serious,"

"Okay. I promise. Everything will all unfold. Please just give me time." He stood up and went up to his room. I watched as he carried himself up, I would gladly compare him to a walking zombie.

We got into the plane and set ourselves in. I sat comfortably beside Blake and across Damien. The plane took off, and then I let sleep consume me.

I felt a warm object go up my thigh. It was exchanged with a hand. He moved up slowly, caressing me slowly. I giggled softly and opened my legs a little. He continued until he met my honeypot. He placed my garment aside and flicked his finger on my clit. I closed my eyes shut as I let go off my body and let him take control.

He entered one finger and moved slowly in and out. His fingers were covered with my juices. He continued as I opened my legs wider. I felt my destination near. I opened my eyes and gasped as I let go off myself. I looked aside, closed my mouth , shut my legs and covered myself with my fleece.

"Don't act like I haven't seen you naked." He chuckled and licked his fingers.

"Wait, how are we alone? Where is Blake? "

"He is upstairs. Said he needed to sleep so I took advantage of the moment. "

"Damien!" I giggled. I sat down and caressed my legs and neck gazing up to the sky slightly biting my lower lip.

"You need some more." He said watching me diligently.

"I don't think we can. He is upstairs." He scoffed and stood up.

"Who said he is waking up any time soon." He sounded so sure and determined that he was not coming.

"Well noise for example. "I placed my hand on my hip as I watched him bring two glasses of wine.

"I put him to sleep. He will be up when we want him to." He moved close grabbed my waist and let the wine drip down my neck. He licked it slowly while planting kisses on my neck. He caressed my body then finally pushed me down to the seat.

He removed my garment smelt it while his eyes shut closed. He brought my legs up and planted kisses up to my thighs. He opened my legs wider and licked once. He looked up to me and smiled. He took my glass and poured the remaining on my honey pot. He licked it off slowly flicking and soothing my coochi.

He sucked. He ate. He devoured me as a meal. I reached countless destination. My toes twirled my legs vibrated my fingers shook. He watched as I lost control. He inserted his shaft once with no warning. I gasped as i felt him fill me up. He banged harder and harder.

My cries filled the whole room. He continued until I felt my legs go numb. He scanned my eyes once and closed his. He pulled out and looked at me once, penetrated his eyes into mine entered his tip.

"I love you." He closed his eyes and penetrated slowly. I couldn't process what he said. I love you, love? He filled me up then I found myself blacked out.

I woke up and met a beautiful view. "We have arrived. The plane shall land in a few minutes" announced the driver. The plane landed successfully then we were accompanied out of the plane by Damien's staff. We got into the cars and made our way to the hotel.

"I miss you" he said holding my hand in his. He rubbed my hand softly as he searched my eyes. He heaved a heavy sigh and looked back to the car window. I watched as he shut his eyes slowly, giving himself to the situation he was in. I was concerned but he never gave me the platform to help him.

We pulled up the drive way then the hotel staff came and took us in. We got our cards at the reception a1
nd made our way to our rooms. My room was across Blake's and Damien's beside mine. The rest of us were going to arrive tomorrow since we took private transport.

I got into my room and the tray filled with wine, champagne and packet of durex laid there untouched. I giggled and made my way to the bathroom. I looked in the room and scanned my face. I was at peace with myself but subconsciously I was at war. I took a quick shower and made my way to bed. I eventually let sleep consume me.

-------------

Like and Comment. :)

This chapter was short yeah...but it's gonna get spicer as we go.

I hope y'all enjoy reading as much I love writing for y'all.

The trip to Durban...