~ Description.

Blake Anderson, on his quest to start anew, leaving his hometown for Sandton, he meets Carol Redd. The lady behind the gun with intentions of also starting anew. Their journey to have the perfect life leads to a life of unknown desires driven in lust and passion.

While Blake tries to leave his life behind, he encounters the Devil himself, being his father Damien once again. He only wanted to forget about his mothers tragic death, but his father was the constant reminder of the worst pain he had ever experienced.

In all the need to find themselves again, Carol had to weigh her options between her life and Blake. She was goal driven but a weakling when it came to Blake.

The truth always had its way of unveiling itself, but it was never pretty to watch nor experience. Death became a norm in their world. Betrayal was so easy to dive into. Pain was what drove them eventually.

Its only when they both realized what they found in each other that they knew that they could lose it all but not each other.

Remember, please!

This story is a work of fiction. Any references to the real world are used fictiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the authors imagination, and any resemblance to actual events, places, and persons living or deceased is entirely coincidental.

AUTHORS NOTES.

For those who read the previous chapters that I updated, there is a a little bit of changes. The first chapters are still familiar but changed as little as you go. To my new reader, welcome to

THE BOSS LADY

I really hope that you enjoy this book as much as i enjoy writing it!