~ Chapter 14

"Here are your guns and various weapons you can choose from," Leroy said, handing everyone a gun.

"Each of you will have mouth pieces on you and back up will be there if anything goes wrong," Lisa said, implacing the pieces on the clothes. "We will call you tonight. "

James and Natasha left in a black Mercedes G Wagon to the main premises.

James

"Natsha, good luck."

"Thank you, James. See you tomorrow. " we finally let sleep consume us. The following day, we got up in our various cabins and made our way to the dining hall. We got to a crowd and activated our mouth pieces.

"Are we good?" she whispered.

"Yeah, we good." She went to the females, and I led myself to the group of guys.

"Let's not say too much, guys," said one of the guys. "Mr. Anderson has killed so many people, but I still can't get pasted the fact that he killed the biggest mafia.

"Yeah, and she was female. All I've heard is that they had history, and they both had to get rid of each other. " said another short guy. "Their affair got so deep it became hatred. They started together but ended up as sworn enemies. Unfortunately, Mrs Redd died.

"No one will ever know. He always locks himself up in that room."

"Freddy once got in by accident and got killed the following hour. All he said was "memories," I guess Mr Anderson's memories." A siren went off, and everyone got assembled. Mr Anderson got in and went into the supposed memories room. I called Natasha and met at the cafeteria.

"So it seems Mr Anderson had an affair with Mrs Redd. " said Natasha.

"Isn't it weird? We were both on the same discussion."

"It's because he has become so lenient with them, so they do as they please."

"Makes a bit of sense. What did you gather so far."

"They had an affair, and Mrs Redd got killed because of her power and determination to the best, but what I dont understand is why she got killed by Mr Anderson's right-hand man. Supposedly, they were very in love, and then she got pregnant, but her baby did not have a chance to live. The baby was a sort of distraction. "

"So she was not killed by Mr Anderson but his partner, but why. I think there is more to this." She heaved a heavy sigh."There is this room they were talking about."

"The room of memories,"she inquired.

"Yes, that one. I guess that's where all the secrets are."

"Tomorrow, we will put our plan into action." We walked to the lounge and camouflaged with the rest of the crew.

We got into our various doms and let sleep consume us. We got up before everyone, Natasha placed sleeping spray cans in the corridors, which brought us time.

We got into the dimmed room and headed for the cabinet. We vacated all the files, and then I came across a photograph. I scanned it once and recognised some face. I placed it carefully and continued.

We called Lamar for our departure. We vacated the room and headed to the vehicle. We got in and searched for some air after the long jog. "That was close," Natasha managed. I nodded and laid back in the seat.

-----------

"So what have you gathered so far?" I inquired. I watched as they brought out the files onto the table.

"This is what we could gather." Said Lamar. He placed a photograph very delicately onto the files. "I thought maybe you wanted to see this first."

I took the frame and immediately recognized it. "Whats this?" I heaved as I felt my throat dry up. "Mom," I whispered to myself.

In this particular picture, it was my mother and I and her her soon to be married husband. I scanned the picture one more time, and something wasn't right. I cleared the tears of my face and analysed carefully. "This can't be." I shoved the picture in my back and looked at Lamar and Natasha.

"What else have you got?"

"It seems as Mr Anderson did not kill your mom, but his right hand man did. We still don't understand how it's all unfolding." I took my car keys and my leave. I started the ignition and headed my way. I molested the wheel as I increased the speed. I parked in front of his place and stormed out of my car.

I rang the doorbell and waited patiently at the door. The door finally swung open. I held my fist and struck it across it his face. I got in and poured whisky in a glass and rested myself on the couch. I tossed the picture to his feet and then laid my legs on the table, consuming the toxin. "Start talking now."

He scanned it once and heaved a sigh. "You found out."

"Found out what. " I whispered.

"That your mother and I were once lovers, basically had an affair." I sat up and looked up to him.

"Who killed her."

"It's all in the past, Carol. I took care of him myself. " He walked closer."Please understand. I gulped on the whiskey and stood up.

"What do you want me to understand? Huh? Speak up. Who killed my mother, Damien?"

"Your father killed her." He sat down and swung his head above his hands.

"He found out your mother and I were having an affair and expecting. It ate him up, and then he decided to kill her instead of me because of business."

"What do you mean business. " I walked closer to him. His eyes were soft as he began to explain.

"I started this business with your mother , and your parents got married. Since your mother and I did not have any misunderstanding, we brought your father into the business."

He heaved a sigh. "Your mother and I got closer eventually. You were already born by then. Your father was no longer home. He cheated on her several times."

He stood up and made his way to the cabinet. "Time went on, and then we fell in love. Through all that, she got pregnant. He realized that they had not been intimate for a while, dug his information, and found out the truth. He killed her the same night."

"And this baby"

"She died while pregnant. I'm so sorry you found out this way. I knew you would eventually find out, but I didn't want it to happen this way." I looked at him sharp in the eye and made my leave.

I got into the car and sobbed on the wheel. I started the ignition and went home. I opened the door and to my surprise Blake was there.

I got in and threw myself into his hands. I brought it all out on him, then eventually let sleep consume me. "It's okay," he repeatednas He rubbed my back.

"Please make love to me," I whispered under my sobs. He carried up to our room and placed me gently on the bed.

---------------

Like and Comment. :)

I'm sure Carol and Blake are really confusing at the moment.

Do you think Blake will find out the truth anytime soon?

How do you think it will all turn out?