Chapter 14 || My Unknown Dark Secret

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THIS PART IS FOR MATURE ADUDIENCE! THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE A RAPE SCENCE THAT WILL MAKE SOME READERS' FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, BUT REMEMBER IT GOES WITH THE STORY PLOT~ SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A FAINT HEART! I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE IT SUTABLE FOR EVERYONE... HOPE YOU ENJOY THE UPDATE! LOVE YA'LL Xoxoxo~

~ + ~ + ~ 3RD POV ~ + ~ + ~

Chris (Alpha) had Ian where he exactly wanted him. There was no where Ian could run too. For the most part he did know where he was, but how was he gonna contact his mate, and everyone else he loved? Ian was in a pickle, and not the good kind either. 

They were alone in the room, just like how Chris intended to happen from the very beginning. Yeah, he might have had his fun earlier, but he always had his eyes on his prize ... and that was Ian. The room was filled with noises filled with disgust. The alpha was enjoying each and every moment with his old partner. 

~ + ~ + ~ CHRIS'S POV ~ + ~ + ~

I had Ian where I wanted him. He was finally mine for the taking, and I couldn't be anymore excited. The look he made when I'm towering over him was priceless. It made my blood yarn for more from his behavior. Since he was away, I would always go back to the first time I laid my eyes on Ian. He wore a plane white T-shirt, with skinny blue jeans and black and white converse. 

Of course, he would stick out in a crowd of people no chance, but that's not all I noticed about him- no. He was also an Omega. Me being the Alpha of the pack, he couldn't say no to me- well he could ... but it wouldn't have ended good for him. Thus, I got the idea to make Ian my personal sex partner. Sure, I let the other pack members have a taste, but that was all in the past, and this is now. 

Things have changed ... a lot! The day Ian left me for that damn Dragon King, I went on a sex tantrum. Not just because, Ian left me for him, but also because they're destined mates! And ever since then, no one has completely satisfied my urges- not until today. 

Today was the day, I finally get my life back. It took months to find him, but when I did- oh baby! There was so many thoughts going through my head when Ian had no place to go. His only option was to fall out the window- thus what happened yesterday. The plan was for me to sneak up on him, shove a syringe into his neck to make him fall asleep, and then leave through the window. 

As you all know that didn't exactly happen, but hey! It all worked out in the end. Ian was finally mine once again, and all that's left is to make him pregnant with my child. And for the Hell of it- get rid of their stupid bond! it should have never been there in the first place to began with.

I looked down at Ian. He was giving me a scared expression on his face- and if I was lying that didn't give me a boner. "Ian." I called out to him softly. I gently rubbed my fingers across his cheek, of course Ian trying to push me away. 

"Don't touch me! Why am I here?" Ian spat and whined towards me. I just looked at him all puzzled like. Gosh I missed this so much!

"Because you was mine first, and will continue to be so once I get a baby inside you." I flat out told him, of course- Ian looking at me like I lost my mind but we all been knew that haven't we? I'm a sadistic person, and I'm proud of it.

'Thanks to her no less ...'

"YOU'RE SICK! I don't know why you're doing this to me? I haven't done anything wrong since I was brought into this filthy pack! My whole life's been shit because of YOU! And for what exactly! ? "Ian spat at me. Did I ever mention he's adorable when he's mad?