Chapter 12 Pt. 1 || One Little Finger

~This chapter has some drama in it, as I like to make the chapters more interesting for y'all. Let's begin!~

🌑🌑🌑

~Ian's POV~

It was bright and sunny outside. I could hear the birds chirping next to the windows, and, or singing to their hearts content.

I looked to my side, and there was the love of my life. He looked peaceful sleeping, that I didn't want to disturb him. Drago, had some of his hair in his face which was pretty darn cute in my opinion.

Knowing me, I decided to get the hair from his face, but when I did Drago, suddenly woke up grabbing my wrist and pulling over his chest tightly.

"And what do you think you're doing, love?" He asks me with his husky morning voice.

"N-no where..." I said back.

"Really? Then what was you trying to do then? Did you think I wasn't gonna notice you trying to leave?"

"W-what!? Drago, I wasn't trying to leave... I was simply trying to move that piece of hair from your face this morning." I said, forming a smile on my face.

Just then, he buries me with kisses on my face. Flipping us around in the bed, I was indeed truly underneath this handsome man once again.

"Remind me, how did I get so lucky to have a mate like you?" Drago suddenly asks me sweetly.

"I should be the one to ask you that. You basically, rescued me from a horrible situation that I couldn't be even more grateful."

Drago, gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. Did I forget to mention how soft his lips are? They remind me of a baby bottom, which is sorta weird to say, but whatever. He continued on kissing me, then I felt his hands start to move down towards my sides in a seductive manner.

I pulled back from our make-out session because I needed to breath. As I did so, Drago came up and licked his lips, as if I was some piece of sweet candy.

"Gosh, Ian you smell so good! I don't know, if it's because of the aroma your putting off, or simply because we mated? But, most importantly- I have to have you."

At this point, Drago's eyes changed again to his dragon ones. This must only happen when, he's either, in need to have s*x, or maybe mad as well? I haven't exactly saw his mad face before, and hopefully I won't for a while.

I stayed silent for a minute, or two before I finally spoke; "b-but we just did it last night... shouldn't you know recover from doing it not so long ago? I-I'm kinda sore down there." I tried to say.

"Yeah, I know babe. Can I at least hear your voice, while I make you feel good? Give me at least that please!?" He begged me. I

I thought about it, for a while before agreeing with Drago of what he wanted to do. "Okay, fine... but make it quick." I told him.

Drago gave me a cute smile, bringing his face towards me once again, landing some more kisses on my face. Just saying, if Drago was wearing some lipstick for some odd reason, you could see all the kiss marks that he made on my face.

Suddenly, he flipped me over swiftly like it wasn't nothing to him. My face was buried into the soft long pillow, we got not so long ago with Dregen, and, Ethan at the mall that day.

Drago, then began to gently rub his fingers down my back, kinda acting like he was gonna give me a massage- actually that's not such a bad idea later today.

"How does it feel, Ian?" Drago suddenly aksed me.

As much I wanted to open my mouth and say something, the only thing that came outta my mouth was a, "mhm" which, Drago gave me a smirk from it.

"If you think this feels good- ha! Just you wait!"

I gave him a smile, even though he couldn't see it directly, since my head is technically buried into a pillow right now. Suddenly, I felt him start to kiss me down my back, which felt so good! Drago, kept going down and down my spine, until he eventually landed on my butt area. He stayed there for a while, before I felt him get off the bed.

I took my head out from the pillow to look where, Drago got up and went to. The bathroom light was on, with the door open, so I'm guessing he went into our own bathroom in our room. Like fifteen minutes later, Drago comes back from the bathroom, with something in his hands.

"What's that?" I suddenly asked him.

Drago gave me a smirk before speaking; "oh, nothing really... are you ready?"

"I-I guess... w-what are you planning?"

"Don't worry babe, you're gonna be fine I promise. Now turn back around and relax." Drago says, in a more like calming tone.

Seeing as though, I got myself into this situation- the only thing was to follow what, Drago said. So I turned around, and waited patiently for him to get back on the bed. When he did, I felt the bed dip at the end of the bed. Drago, stopped there and didn't move from it, but instead he put the bottle on the side of him, rubbing his hands together.

"Don't worry, babe I'll go gentle on you." He promised me, but my main focus was the substance he put on his hands.

Suddenly, I felt what he was talking about. Drago, had put one of his fingers into my bottom area, clearly with the stuff on so that I wouldn't get hurt. He kept, pushing it in, and pushing it out in a more like relaxing way.

'Who knew, one little finger could do so much damage! And by damage, I mean, making me feel some type of way'

"F*ck!"

~A/N~

Okay, I wanna start off saying I know this chapter is sooooo short, but for the love of God! I couldn't write anymore after that part. I don't know if it's bc I was having writers block, but my brain just simply stopped working and every time I went and tried to continue writing... I just froze ☹️. So therefore, I suggested that I make this chapter into two parts to see if that'll help me with what ever I got going on with me, but also I wanted to have something for you guys to read so I gave y'all this 😉.

Hopefully you liked it! Let me know I'm the comment section below ⬇️⬇️⬇️ and don't forget to: vote, comment, and maybe add to reading list.

~Until next time byeeeeeeee!!!