Chapter 8 | Recovering While Gettting Distracted

Drago's POV 
_________ 

It's only been a one week since, Ian recovered from the hospital and he tries to be up and around anytime he gets the chance when I'm not looking.

After the incident, I've kept him close to me at all times even when I'm in a middle of a meeting, I put him on my lap wrapping my arm around him so he wouldn't leave.

A couple of days ago, Ian somehow got away from me when, Stacy came up to me and asked a very important question that he escaped my grasped.

He's a slippery one I give you that, but he didn't get far as he somehow fainted almost hitting the floor, but lucky Dregen was there and caught him in time. He told me that he had a fever and that what caused his fainting, also that from him still recovering.

I told my brother thanks, and he went on his way to his mate who had a smile on his face seeing what his mate did just a minute ago.

And ever since that, I've always keep him with me.

At the moment we are in my room with him sleeping on my side since I'm in my dragon form again. He told me he loves it when we lay down to be in my dragon form because I'm so soft and keeps him warm. My dragon loves it too, as he gets time to see his cute mate whenever he can.

I heard his cute little snores, indicating that he is sleeping soundly. I looked down and he was snuggled up against my dragon which made him growl in happiness.

"So what are we gonna do about the whole mate thing?" My dragon asked me.

"What you mean? Didnt you listen yesterday at all, or was you sleeping?"

"Of course, I was listing... I was just asking." Drakon said.

"Mhm, sure you do bud.. or is it that you really want to Mate with Ian?"

"....well I mean it would be nice."

"Ohhh, you're such a pervert. And Ian thought it was me who was acting like that, but it was YOU who the whole time." I said, shaking my head.

"Hehehe... okay, yes it was me I'm the bad guy here." Drakon says, laughing.

"Ugh, what am I gonna do with you?"

"Hehe, I don't know? Better get used to it, because you're stuck with me."

"Or I can just ignore you."

"Oh, don't be mean... you need me."

"....Yeah, to get around."

"And to defend our pack, and also to fly around whenever we feel like it."

"Okay, okay I get it. Ugh, you're so like dad."

"That's right, you better believe it."

And with that, I stopped talking to, Drakon for the rest of the day. I didn't even noticed I feel asleep until, I felt movement on my side.

I opened my eyes to see my lovely mate, nudging me to get up from my sleep.

"Drago, I want to see Ethan." Ian asked, me while using his baby voice for some reason.

"Oh, really? For what, bud?"

"I-I want someone to talk to, and also because I don't want to stay in this room anymore."

Hearing him say that, I kinda had a pain feeling in my chest. He wants someone to talk too? But what about me?

"Oh, umm what about me bud?"

"I'm not mad with you if you think that, I just want someone else to talk to since you're not leaving my side anytime soon, because I'm still recovering and stuff." Ian said.

"Then yeah we can go and see them."

"Yay, thanks Drago imma go and get ready." With said, Ian got up from his spot on the bed, and headed his little booty to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once he got into the bathroom, I took the time to change back into my human form, letting my dragon take a rest. I got off the bed, and went our walk in closet and changed into something more comfortable since I'm basically butt naked right now.

After I got done getting ready, I heard the water in the bathroom turn off, and a wet Ian comes out the door with his towel hanging from his waist.

"Dear Lord,-" I stopped my sentence from looking at my mate.

"What is it?" He asks, me all innocently like he doesn't know what he's actually doing to me right now.

"Babe... y-you." I couldn't get the words outta my mouth, because I was too mesmerized by his beautiful body.

He looked at me confused, until he finally catches on and starts to cover his body with his hands and also had an embarrassing expression. Not that I wasn't enjoying the show every moment.

"Ahhh- Drago, don't look at me that way." Ian whined.

I went over to him and brought him into my chest, picking him up in the process while putting my hands on his cute little bum.

"Why can't I look at you like that? You're beautiful the way you are, Ian and just from looking at your body- let's just say... you woke up somebody." I said, in his ear.

I felt him shiver once I said that in my arms, making me have a smirk on my face.

I started to tease him, by bitting his ear earning a cute moan to escape his lips. I made my way down to his neck, licking his weak spot and that finally made him crack.

His face was redder even more than before, from my actions. He let out a loud moan this time, as he tighten his arms around my neck. Good thing my room is sound proof, or a lot of people might have heard him.

I brought us to the bed, landing his back on top of our sheets with me hovering over him.

He looked at me blushing. His arms spread above his hands, breathing heavily. Just from me teasing him earlier, he was blushing all cutely. This was getting my lower self excited, and I couldn't disagree.

My mate looked hot!

"Dra-Drago..." He says, reaching for me.

I lowered myself on him, and I was sure I felt his mini junior poke me in my stomach. Was this bad, that I was doing this?

"Yes, Ian what is it love?"

"I-I-I... want I-it."

______

Hey guys, back with another update!!! Did  you guys like this chapter? I feel like it's out there and I really couldn't think of anything to write for this chapter so hopefully you guys liked it.

Question: Do you guys want Ian and Drago to "DO IT" in the next chapter, or wait later on?

It doesn't matter with me-- just let me know in the comments okay?

And as always, don't forget to vote and comment and maybe add to reading list... until next time Byeeeee 🙃🙂🙃.