Chapter 4 || My Fussy Mate

This chapter will be mostly about Dregen and his mate Ethan. This is after the parents went to go see Drago and his mate, it's the same day but later.

Also Dregen as Nick Bateman and Ethan as Logan Lerman.

_^_^_^_^_Dregen' POV

_^_^_^_^_
Dregen' POV

"Dregen, I want some pickles!" My mate shouts in the living room.

"Okay." I said back.

At the moment I'm cleaning up the house mostly the living room since Ethan mostly spends his time there.    He's in his second trimester and soon to be in his third.

"Dregen! Where's my pickles!!!" Ethan says, more louder than before.

"It's coming, babe." Did I forgot to mention his mood swings? Well let me tell you something it's so hard to tell if he's gonna lash out on me. Like this one time we was watching tv and this commercial came on showing some cdogs homeless, or in cages and then I suddenly heard sniffling so I looked down to see Ethan crying.

He said to me; "D-Dregen the p-puppies are s-sad... c-can we adopt t-them all? I w-want them a-all please..."

At first I wanted to wrap my arms around my mate and give him a hug, but I just told him we'll get a dog when the baby's older. He got excited about it and smothered me with kisses all over my face.

"Dregen, Dregen, Dregen, Dregeennn!!!! I. Want. My. Pickles. Dammit!!" Ethan says, coming into the room.

"Babe, it's coming. Calm down, okay?" I tell him.

"No! You calm down and shut up because you don't have to carry babies and have mood swings. Also you see this... you did this to me and now you're being mean about it." Ethan says, pushing me outta the way and heading to the kitchen.

Ethan slammed the fridge open getting out some pickles. He turned around and gave me a look before continuing to rum through the food cabinets. Once he was done he had pickles, some peanut butter with ice cream on the side.

I wanted to barf at seeing what he was about to eat, but I knew he couldn't help it since he's pregnant.

"Hey babe, what are you making?"

Ethan looked up at me with that same expression before and just ignored my question.

I sighed and went out the kitchen.

_^_^_^_^_

It was the next day and I felt movement under me. I opened my eyes to see my mate trying to wrap his arms around me with his belly in the way. It was adorable.

"Good morning." I said happily.

He moved his head deeper into my chest while he's blushing going across his face.

"G-good morning..." He's says, shyly.

"How was your dinner last night, love?"

"I-it was lo-lonely by myself-- why did you l-leave me?" He asks me with his cute voice.

"Well babe, that's because you where angry at me and I didn't want to be yelled at so I left you alone hopefully you'd calm down."

Ethan was about to say something but there was a knock at the door. The person you knocked was my mother having a smile on her face.

"Good morning, you two. How's my wonderful Ethan doing?" She asks.

"Good and what's up? Normally you'd only come in my room to tell me something important."

"Oh, right. Well I invited Drago and Ian over for a little get-together-day."

"That sounds interesting. Well start to get ready."

"Splendid! They'll be here in an hour so hurry up, sweetie." She says, leaving.

"Ethan you heard momma. Let's get ready." I said, getting up from the bed.

Before I could completely I had a tug on my shirt. I looked down to see, Ethan still blushing from earlier.

"L-let's take a b-bath together-- p-please?" That brought a smile to my face from hearing that from him.

"Sure babe, just like last time."

_^_^_^_^_

Let me know of what y'all thought about this chapter. I feel like it's kinda out there and I just threw something together, but hey I updated.

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote on the book on telling me I'm doing a good job.

Alright that's all guys see you next time!!! 😚