Chapter 3 || Meeting the Family

<<Dragos Dragon on top in his medium form>>

Ian's POV

I opened my eyes to see the room all bright with the sun shining in through the windows. Now that I really take in the room I noticed it's really big with huge doors, probably for Drago and everyone else.

When I was getting up I noticed I had a black tail wrapped around my waist protectively. I followed the tail up to, Drago's face to see he's in his dragons form.

"Good morning, love. How did you sleep last night?"

"I slept good, thanks for asking."

"Your very welcome. Now come on and get up because we have a big day today with you meeting my parents."

"M-meeting your par-parents--- What if t-they don't l-like me?"

"Babe, don't worry they'll love you trust me." Drago says, with a reassuring smile.

"Well O-okay."

"Yes that's my boy! Now are you gonna wash up, or am I gonna have to wash you myself?"

"You w-would like that wouldn't y-you? Your such a big p-perv Drago." Ian says, walking to the bathroom to only be stopped by arms going around his waist. "I would like that very much, love."

"Lord, Drago your parents are he- oh... am I interrupting something important?" The maid Stacy says, covering her face with her clipboard.

"No, Stacy we where just getting ready and tell my parents to wait in the main living room if you would please."

"Yes will do, sir." And with that Stacy left the room leaving Drago and Ian to finish getting ready.

After we was done getting ready for today Ian and I headed downstairs to go meet my patents.

Drago's POV

"Oh, my boy! It's been too long! I've missed you dearly and your brother as well which he couldn't come because he had to deal with his pregnant mate. Oh come, come sit let's talk." His mother says with so much excitement in her voice.

"Judy your embarrassing the boy."

"No it's okay dad, you know how mom gets."

"Yes, believe me. Now how has life been for you my boy? I see you found your mate, please introduce him."

"Well this is Ian, also he's kinda shy at first but he'll open up." Drago said, putting Ian on his lap so he would be in the front.

"Awe, he's so adorable. I just want to pinch his little cheeks." His mother Judy squeals.

"T-thank Mrs. J-Judy..."

"Nonsense sweetheart, just call me mom, or momma."

Ian looks up at, Drago giving him a look before nodding his head.

"Yes, yes well done my son. Now I know I'm gonna have beautiful grandchildren running around the house." His father says with a nod.

"Eh, dad!? We're not even ready for that part yet! What about Dregen and his mate, Ethan they already have hatchlings in the oven?"

"Yeah but-- the process is gonna be longer because Ethan is human and not any supernatural like us. So I was guessing since your mate is a werewolf that the process might be just faster."

Everyone looked at him confused and surprised with what he just said. You figured it would be the mother who would be crazy for the pregnancy, but no it was the father with all the information.

"Um sweetheart-- where did you get all of this information from?" Judy asks her husband.

"It's simple my dear, I got it from the doctors of course. Since I was so eager to learn about the process I asked the doctor and they clearly explained the whole situation and plus they gave me the book."

Judy only nodded her head.

"Well this meeting couldn't have gone better." Drago says, getting up from his seat. "I couldn't agree more my boy." His father says doing the same.

"It was nice meeting you, Ian and I hope will see you again soon." His mother says giving him a hug.

"Yes same here."

"Well my boy it's best we be heading back now. I'll tell Dregen you said hello, okay."

"Thanks dad."

"Bye bye again Ian, I'll make sure to bring Ethan and Dregen next time since they couldn't come."

"Oh okay. I would love to meet them." Ian says with a smile.

____

Hey I'm back and better. Sorry for the long wait, but I got sick a week ago and I couldn't update.... but now I can bc I've feeling better and ready to get back into it.

Hope you enjoyed this update my lovelies!!! If you enjoyed it plz tell me in the comments down below and make sure to vote. 😊 Until next time... Bye 😘