Chapter 11 Pt. 2 | Second Times A Charm

More chapters are rolling out now! I'm getting back on track of updating for you guys yayyyy! My NEW schedule is really helping me, and I just updated "Forced To Marry Who?" Last week, so if you missed that go and read it bc there was ALOT OF DRAMA!!! Lol~ hope you enjoy! 😄

~Ian's POV~

_^_^_^_

Drago hurried us to our room, throwing the door open with his free hand and tossing me on the bed. The toss wasn't bad like you're thinking, actually it was quite fun if you asked me. Haha, I know weird right?

I could tell that, Drago wasn't waisting anymore time on getting down to business. And once again he tour off his shirt and threw it somewhere behind him not really carrying where since he won't be needing it anymore.

After doing that, he started to climbed onto the bed quite seductively. His eyes changed to his Dragon ones so I know that he's in control now.

"I've been waiting so long for this, Ian that you have no idea. And now that I have you where I want you- you're not getting away, not this time."

"Oh no! For what ever shall I do? Heheh." I couldn't hold back my laughter as I joked around with him.

"That's good you're laughing, but you might not be for long when I get done with you." Drago smirked.

"Hmmm~ really? And what are you gonna do to me? You're mate is very curious." I said, with one of my eyebrows up.

Now he was, face to face with me. I could feel his intense stare as he looked at me. Drago, moved down to my neck and began to kiss it gently. Curses me for being so sensitive to his touches, but my body and wolf was reacting to it already and I couldn't fight it.

"What I'm gonna do to you is gently caressed you're body while taking of your clothes, kiss you patiently down your body, and then when you are too distracted getting pleasure... that's when you'll feel it."

After hearing that from Drago, I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato. Never I would imagine he would say something like this to me oh-my-lord! How does one react to this? Please somebody help!

My mind was all over the place with trying to process what my mate said to me. No way in my life, I would have thought he would do this to me... I feel like a princess and I dont know why?

I wasn't paying attention when I felt a hand go under my shirt. Looking down, I was met with Drago's yellow eyes just piercing into my own.

"Guessing my little tricked worked, since you're all blushing from head to toe Ian." Drago says, while smirking.

"W-what are you doing now?" I asked him.

"Simple really~ I'm doing this..."

Drago quickly comes up from my neck and goes to my nipples to start sucking on them instead. He did all of this while keeping eye contact with me, but I couldn't keep looking into his eyes so I turned my head and closed my eyes shut.

My wolf was howling inside from our mate's touches. He was trying to get to the surface si I could let him out, but I know if I do he'll just succumbed to the pleasure all together... well if you really think about it, that's not a bad idea.

As I made up my mind~ my eyes changed from my brown orbs to my wolf's eye color. Hopefully letting him out, he'll get some energy out... if you catch my drift.

~Drago's POV~

I watched as, Ian switched his eye color to his wolfs ones which I didn't mind at all. I already had my dragon ones out, but I didn't let him get in control because I know, and you know how he will act.