Chapter 10 | Not Just One?!

Finally I'm back with this book. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter bc it's gonna get very interesting.

Ethan's POV
________

"DREGEN THE BABIES COMING! AHHH!!!" Ethan screamed, while in pain on the hospital bed.

"Shhhh, its okay baby! The doctor is coming now and so is Ian and Drago." Dregen said, trying to sooth his mate.

"Please hurry!!!"

"Shhhh, I'm right here. The doctor is here now."

"Good evening, Ethan are you ready?"

"Y-yes please."

_^_^_^_Dregens POV_^_^_

"Good, good you're doing fine dear just a little more." The doctor says.

A few more pushes and a crying sound could be heard.

"Awww, it's a boy." The female nurses said.

"Now, Ethan sweetie you're gonna have to do this a few more times since there's more then one."

"W-what!?"

"Yes dear, I'm guessing when you was in you're heat you and Dregen I'm guessing had more sex afterwards and semin can live inside the body up to five days so."

"Hahah- sorry babe." Dregen said, kissing Ethan's forehead.

"I'm gonna murder you after I'm done, just you wait."

"Uhh, you sure that's not the emotions talking and not you baby?" Dregen only scratched the back the back of his head awkwardly.

"As much as I love y'all play fighting with each other, Ethan needs to concentrate on getting these babies out." The doctor says.

"...right, please continue babe."

_^_^_^_^_^_

After pushing and screaming, and more screaming there was three beautiful bundles of joy. There was two boys and one girl and they all looked adorable.

Ethan and Dregen was happy to see their hatchlings all sleeping together in their mothers arms. Not long after, Ethan feel asleep since he was so exhausted when giving birth.

"Congratulations, my boy! You're now a proud papa." Their father said, patting his son on the back.

"Thank you dad. I'm really happy as well! Their all just so cute, and small and I feel like imma crush them with my dragon strength."

"Nonsense my boy, just tell you're dragon to ease up on his strength and you should be fine. The same thing happened with you and you're brother when y'all was born."

"Hehe, you're father is right. He was so scared that he didn't touch y'all for three days until he got used to it." Mom said.

"Wow, well okay then."

"Mhm, so just relax and be there with you're mate when he wakes up, okay?"

"Alright mom."

"Congratulations brother, I'm excited to meet our baby niece and nephews." Drago says, bro hugging his brother.