Chapter 9 | All Clothes Come Off Tonight, Or Do They?

Up top is Ian as Jack Harries.

Drago's POV
_______________

It was just me and my mate. The moment we've been waiting for, has finally come to this. Ian was still panting underneath me, which was cute in my opinion.

Still had his hands wrapped around my neck, and also he still had his bath towel on which was starting to come undone. The room was starting to get hot, and not just from the bathroom door still being open it's because, Ian was starting to let loose his scent. His scent was driving me, and, Drago crazy from the smell and I could tell he was ready to finally mate with our mate.

No wasting time anymore, I took off Ian's towel that was about to fall off him anyways, with a yelp coming from him. Guessing he wasn't expecting for me to rip his towel underneath him. Oh well, that was cute though.

Under me was my mate in all his glory. He was beautiful. He was mine, and only mine. I took off my shirt throwing it across the room along with my pants I had on.

"D-Drago..." I only shushed him with my finger. I already knew what he wanted.

"Shushh, I already know baby. You want it as bad as I do, which I will gladly give it to you." I told him.

I kissed him on the lips passionately and not hungry like. He deepened the kiss with him pushing me down on him and not hovering him.

"Oh, I see we have an inpatient mate don't we?"

"N-No... I have no idea what y'all talking about." Ian said, blushing more.

"Mhm, right you don't. But besides the point lets get on with the mating process shall we?"

Ian only nodded his head, while still blushing the whole time. I began with the kiss on his soft lips I love so much. We fought for dominance, but of course I one since you know I'm the dominate in this relationship.

Anyhow, moving on. I made my way down his chest and kissed his now scar that is really noticeable if you get up close, but I didn't mind. The scar just shows how brave he was when the incident happened, and this proves it. To be honest, when he was on the hospital bed I was really scared for him, but when the pack doctor said that Ian was gonna be okay I was relieved.

But going past that, I made my way down his chest hearing him moan while I'm doing it. I smiled and continued my way down until I eventually made it to his member. Drakon, was getting excited seeing as though we are getting close to his favorite part, and if you haven't noticed already my dragon is a major pervert.

'I am not, stop telling those lies' Drakon said. I only laughed at him. He's so in-denial that he won't even admitte it to himself. Oh well, that's Drakon for you ladies and gentlemen.

"Drago, what's taking so long? C-can we began already?" My cute mate asked me.

"Haha, yeah Ian we can began but are you sure this is this the right moment to complete the mating bond?" I asked him.

"Y-yes I'm r-ready. Ian says, nodding his head but blushing the whole time.

"Alright, no backing out on me now." I told him.

With giving me a final nod, I smiled and began what I started.

Sucking him off, I heard his cute little moans while he grabbed my hair. It didn't hurt but he did have a tight hold on it, and remind you that I have long hair so yeah. Minutes later, he came into my mouth as he let out a relief moan.