Seventeen: DRUNK TALK

A R T H U R

"You good, mate?"

I looked up to Darius which is about to pop another bottle of beer from the fridge.

"No. I really need to find my father. You know what, ever since mom told me that my father fled here to the Philippines, I can't get enough sleep. I really really want to see him. Get to know him. There's just a sudden hole in my whole being."

He handed me the beer that he just opened.

"It seems like you need it more than me"

He chuckles.

"Where's everyone?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know."

He answered without looking at me. His eyes are busy watching TV.

"Did you pack your bags for tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah yeah. You seemed excited earlier. About Leslie, is she your little girlfriend now?"

I smiled so wide hearing her name.

"No, not yet. I want to learn the art of ligaw"

His eyebrows slowly crumbled like a piece of paper.

"What's that?"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea. But she said I should learn it. Is there even a book for it? Or maybe I should look it up online, 'no?"

He nodded his head like it's his way of saying it is the best thing I should do.

"Do you think Wynna would be cool with it?"

"Cool with what?"

Just out of nowhere, Wynna pops up like an ad. She's holding a mug. I'm sure she just woke up.

"Andrew and I are leaving tomorrow. We're going to Palawan and I'm gonna meet with Raine and Leslie. Is it cool if I leave you with the other guys here?"

Her eyebrows are yelling 'WHAT?'

"What? No. That's not cool. First, we came here all together and now you're leaving us? No. We are coming with you! We are not gonna split up! And Second, Raine would be there. I wanna see her"

She smiled widely.

"Oh. I dunno whatever happened between you guys but Wynna, I am telling you now, you do not play with Lorraine. She will play with you."

"I'll be gladly playing with her fire."

A devilish smile lit up her face.

I left them both and went to my room. I need some space. I took my wallet and pull out a picture that my mom gave me. It's a picture of my dad holding a big fish.

According to mom, my dad is a professional diver. He went to the Philippines several times for competitions and such. Dad broke up with her before she even knew she was pregnant. She can't find dad anywhere until one of his friends told her that he went back to the Philippines. Somewhere in Cebu, but never returned in Australia. My mom is an Aussie, my dad, which I thought my real dad is from UK so I grew up in UK when I am an Australian by blood. I just found out about it so here I am, back here in the Philippines.

"Come on! I'm so excited!"

Everyone is so amazed in this place. They can't wait to explore the resort.

"What up bitches! Welcome back to my channel! Today we are here in PALAWAN! We are going to explore the whole resort and the staff told us that they set up a big campfire on the beach at night so I think this vlog is gonna be lit! And another thing, we are gonna have a special guest, tho I didn't talk to her yet so Imma tryna convince her to be our guest. So, lemme eat first before we flirt hahaha"