Chapter 14: Rex

*Rex's POV*

"Hey get back here!" i screamed as i chased a hatchling running away.

I chased that hatchling like there's no tomorrow, but he was really fast. The wind was not helping me at all since it was blowing on the other side of the direction i was running from making it even harder to run, also i was a lot heavy so i wasn't that fast. Fortunately there was a cliff at the other end of the path, and so the hatchling made a stop. 

I was like a panting machine as i catch up to the little hatchling with my safety cage. Good thing there was that cliff on the edge of the path, or else i don't know how i was gonna stop that little guy..

________________________________________________________________________________

"Here is your little hatchling guys." i said as i give the hatchling to the parents.

They talked in dino language so i replied back with dino language. Yes i can speak a language for dinosaurs, i was kinda born with it since my whole life i was living with them, i kinda got used to the way they lived, but i still know a few things about the human civilization thanks to a friend of mine.

He was also a pup like me, but more matured i guess. 

As soon as i got that done, i went back to my little hut located at a corner of the dino lands. The nest of the dinosaurs are usually in forests or even caves so i made sure to be careful and be safe on my way back home. It was a little windy today and that it looked like it was about to rain to so i went a little faster to my destination. The trees and bushes started to aggressively move as the wind blows the leaves and branches hard, little droplets of water also start to drop from the dark and cloudy skies. 

"This is not looking good" i said to myself.

There are still a few minutes left until i reach my hut but the rain is starting to get aggressive with me here. I might get there with wet fur and everything, but not until i saw a very familiar figure on the distance.

It had a very poise stance and it was also wearing a blue vest with a blue cap. It also had black and yellow accents all over it's suit. And that caramel and hazel pattern, there's no mistaking it...

"CHASE?!"

*Chase's POV*

"Here we are." i said.

I pointed Ella on where to look at using my snout. I can feel like she was in awe. 

"Wow Chase! I never imagined your friend lived in such a place!!! This is amazing!!!" she said in awe as she takes pictures with her camera.

But before she could've clicked the shot button, i lowered the camera from her hands and said.

"Uh uh, no photos allowed." i said as i tuck the camera back into her backpack.

"Oh i see, okay okay. We used to do these no photos allowed sometimes too so i get it." she said getting why i did that.

We then proceeded to enter the dino lands and started to look for my friend, i know where he lives so we decided to go there first. But then rainfall starts to pour itself on the dino lands.

"Hey, it's raining..." Ella pointed the obvious.

"Yea it is..." i replied half-heartedly.

"No need to be sarcastic about it hehehe." she said releasing the tension.

"Okay haha." i said feeling more relaxed.

We then started to get some shade on some trees, but it was starting to get a little useless by the time since the rain then started to get louder and stronger by the minute.