Chapter 10: The Plan

*Chase's POV*

"But like, liver flavored dog treats taste and built different though." Lucas explained.

After that deep talk, somehow we got to the topic of pup treats.

"Really? Never tasted one before so i don't know." i replied.

"Oh i see." 

We then laughed it off. Before getting cut offed by our leader.

"Hey Chase!" Ryder suddenly said on my pup tag.

"Yes Ryder?" i asked.

"We got a plan! Tell the others to come here at the elevator now!" he explained.

"On it Ryder sir!" i replied.

*One Roll Call later*

After gathering everyone at the main lobby, we waited for a little bit for Tracker to come. After that we then got on the elevator, everyone in line and in position. When i suddenly get this feeling of missingness.

"Hey... Why do i feel like something's missing?" Skye says.

"Yea...." Rubble says agreeing to the comment.

"It's the first time that we are actually in our spots before going to the top." Rocky realizes.

"What do you mean by that?" Lucas asked.

Oh that's right, they never knew about Marshall's clumsiness. 

Right...

"I'll explain later." i said as the door closes and goes up to the top.

As we rode on the elevator we made it to the part where the badge was.

"Hey, what are those?" Lucas asks as he discovers the weird equipment on the back of the badge.

"Well, these are things that help us get into uniform, speaking of which you two should just watch" i said as all the pups went in the lockers except Lucas and Addison, also me cause i was already in uniform.

Lucas and Addison stand there in awe as they watched them get dressed and ready with the help of the lockers. In just 5 seconds the pups are already in gear and went out of the lockers.

"Wow... SO COOL!" Addison said in awe as they walk out of the lockers.

"You can thank Rocky for that!" Rubble said pointing to Rocky.

"I didn't know you we're also an Construction Pup!" Addison said to Rocky.

"Well actually, i'm not. I'm an Recycle pup, but yea i kinda make stuff aswell." Rocky answered.

"Cool..." Lucas said with shining eyes

We then all went back to our usual spots before the elevator lifting off to the control room. As we got there we saw Vlad, Ryder and Professor Williams turning they're backs on us. I also saw Marshall and Everest there. Oh there he is, no wonder it felt weird and awkward back there. As we got off i said.

"Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder sir!" i said while all of the pups we're already lined up except for Lucas, Addison and Arrby.

"Hey Pups! Thanks for arriving here as fast as you can" Ryder said.

"So Ryder, have we got anything?" Asked Rocky.

"Yes my boy, an interesting one in fact!" Prof. Williams said.