Chapter 1: Rumors

*??? POV*

My eyes flutter as i hear the morning chirps of the birds outside. The sunlight beaming in my front view, and the sight of nature's wonders wakes me up from my slumber.

"*Yawn* Ok... I'm Up!" I said as i stretch outside my puphouse.

I breathe in to take in nature's clean air.

Hey there, if you don't know who i am, I'm Chase the police pup and the spy pup of the Paw Patrol. I'm the oldest in the Paw patrol and my breed is a German Shepherd.

Maybe i should explain what the Paw patrol is...

We are a group of pups that keeps Adventure Bay safe. We even go to different places and other parts of the world to help and rescue. We are being led by a great leader named Ryder, he is a young boy who saved all of us pups that are a part of the Paw Patrol. Even i was saved by him. He then offered us to join the Paw patrol which we gladly accepted.

Ok now that you know a little about us. Like i said i'm a police and spy pup, two jobs at once!
I basically do police things, making sure that no one breaks the law like what an police does. And my other specialty, being a spy is also like being one, doing sneaky stuff and gathering information and stuff.

"Hey Chase!" Screamed a cockapoo with a pink collar and a propeller on her pup tag.

Oh that's Skye, our sky pup, she basically gives us info about what's happening from above or below from her helicopter. She loves acrobatics and is also a great at helping people and animals. She's the first female to ever join the Paw patrol and that her breed is a cockapoo. 

"Oh hey Skye! Where are the others?" I asked skye while giving her a paw wave. 

"Oh they are at the park! Well... most of them, you see somepup is still sleeping" Skye said.

"Oh i see... It's the young one isn't?"

"Yup! follow me, we'll wake him up!"

"Ok!"

We walked to the puphouse of the sleeping dog. His yellow puphouse with black accents still amazes me to this day, considering on how hard the team built it just for the pup, i guess you can say we love each other that much. We then barked his name a few times until he finally opens his door.

"You guys... What's with the noise? I was sleeping" said the pup.

"Sorry Rubble, we just thought maybe we could go to the park together since everyone is there." i explained.

"Ok! Wait here i'm gonna get ready!" Said Rubble after closing his door.

Yea that pup was Rubble our Carpenter pup, He basically fixes and destroys stuff just like what a carpenter would do... I think... He also has a black collar, Like Me!! But i have a star in my pup tag. His has a wrench indicating what he was for. He is a English Bulldog if you were wondering. He loves his food and friends that he wouldn't trade it for the world.

"I'm ready Chase!" Said Rubble pretty excited since he is the youngest.

"Ok Rubble, Lets go!" said Skye before doing backflips.

We then walked from the lookout to the park while i was carrying the two pups. They were small after all and that they said that they wanna have a free ride? I'm not sure. But the scenery was great! The road is black as ever, people communicating and having fun outside, the beach was full of children today so it was nice seeing the people there having the time of their lives.

We eventually get there and hoo boy, Rubble just straight up went off my back instantly giving me a sigh of relief. Skye's not that heavy though so i wasn't feeling like i was carrying lots of bricks on my back hehehe. Rubble went straight for two pups who were playing with each other. They collapsed since Rubble did a tackle hug.