Chapter 11: Auburn Eyes

Night has fallen on the land of Adventure Bay, lights lighten all over town, the skies are majestic and stars are twinkling, the moon shining with it's beautiful colors and charms. Townspeople are getting ready for they're slumber and so does our team of pups, well half of them. But still i think it's time to actually see what the pups are up to, shall we?

________________________________________________________________________________

*Skye's POV*

A few hours have pass since after all of those horrible things have happened. Me, the others and Prof. Williams we're down in the lab scanning all of the info Marshall and Lucas got, well it was mostly Rocky and The Professor doing all of the work but i can still say we're helping any way we can. The sound of clicking keyboards and the repetitive scanning makes me real dizzy and hazy. I kept wondering when we will get some shut eye, but the thought of the condition of the others kept me awake and worried and the fact that Chase hasn't come back yet worries me the most.

"How you doing over there Rocky?" Prof. Williams asked.

"Well not so much. The papers Marshall gave us was a schedule of when the police are gonna be in and out of town, which may help us pinpoint an exact time to investigate town without worrying too much about getting caught." Rocky answered.

"Also, the hair and blood sample was hard to scan 'cause of the unknown circumstances and results it was giving us, we can't exactly tell what type it is." Addison added.

"Let me see those..." Prof. said as he goes to them.

Rocky then handed them to the Professor for better inspection. He then went to the computer and started to do some tests. While he was testing that Rocky and Addison talked about the papers while Everest and Lucas we're talking about what to do. Then i saw at the corner of my eye Marshall walking up to me probably to chat.

"Hey Skye" Marshall started.

"Hey Marshall, you need something?" i said.

"Nah nothing, just wanna talk to you that's all." Marshall said as an awkward and long pause went in the middle of our conversation.

But not until Marshall broke the awkward silence and asked me something.

"Hey Skye, you're worried about them aren't you?" Marshall asked.

"Yea i am... I just-" before i could even continue i got caught off.

"Why?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Why are you worried?" 

"Why am i worried, why wouldn't you be? Half of our team is in custody and Chase is nowhere to be seen, of course i would be worried." i said.

"I know about that Skye, but you're really worried about Chase aren't you?" Marshall asked to be more clear.

"H-huh?" i said shocked.

How come Marshall always figures out about what me and the other pups feel? Is he like a psychic or something? 

"Come on Skye, it's obvious. I mean, you we're the one that kept asking the whereabouts of Chase earlier and you we're the one who had the most worried face on you." he said.