Chapter 3: Arriving at Russia and A surprise no one expected

"Chase, wake up..."

"We're almost there..."

"Chase..."

As i feel the soft touch in my fur my mind starts to wake up, my eyes start to open...

And i get myself ready, for what's to come...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phew, thank goodness. You're finally awake now" someone says as they walk backwards a little bit.

I open my eyes, my vision was still a bit blurry, but i somehow figure out who the mysterious figure was...

"E.... E-everest???" i said as i finally have a better vision.

"Yup. We're almost in russia, so Ryder ordered me to wake you up. We do need all of the help we can get." she says as she smiles slightly at me.

"Oh... i see, okay." i said as i stand up on all fours and walked up to the main deck of the PAW Patroller.

As i walk in, i see Robodog driving as he was programmed and Ryder scanning something through his phone.

"Oh hey Chase, good morning." Ryder said as he puts aside his phone in the side and looks at my direction.

"Good morning Ryder." i said as i sit on my usual spot while Everest sat next to me.

"Good morning Ryder sir." i said as i look at his direction.

"You look... puzzled, something troubling you?" he asked me as he examined my confused state.

"Yes actually, i kinda need someone to explain what's going on..." i replied

"Why Chase? Had some kind of memory loss or somethin'?" Everest said as she takes a nibble of her liver flavored dog biscuit.

"Yeah.... I was probably sleeping for too long..." I said as i scratch my head.

"Well we have been in the road for a whole day now..." Ryder said as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"A DAY?!" I said as i jumped out of my sit in disbelief, just how many hours was i sleeping for?!

"Mhm, it only took you a few hours halfway in the trip to go to dreamland" Everest said.

"Oh i see, goodness i'm such a heavy sleeper..." I said as i placed my paw in my face in embarrassment.

"Kinda reminds me of Rubble and Zuma somehow..." She says as she stare at me.

"Hey! I don't snore!"

"Well, you do have a point there hehehehe."

"Anyways, what happened while i was sleeping? I asked Ryder as i turn my head to face him.

"Okay... So..." Ryder starts off...

*Flashback*

*Ryder's POV*

"Ahh!!! That's good quality coffee right there!" i said as i grab the brewed coffee from the coffee machine, i knew getting this coffee set deal was worth it!

"Wait what's coffee had to do with happened yesterday?" Chase suddenly asks.

"Yea Ryder..." Everest added

"Hey don't judge me! I was just starting off the flashback!" i refuted.

*"Whatever you say captain......." Chase said as he sits comfortably in his seat.*