Chapter 16: A new friend.

As the sun rises, people start to wake up, and start anew with another day...

The cold breeze in the air and the warmth rays of the sun is such an odd combination indeed, but people start to accept this bizarre climate. 

As the townsfolk in an island start to go about their day, in the south-west coast, a pup is there, unconscious and unaware of his surroundings...

His grey and white spotted fur all damp and wet from the tremendous disasters he had to go through...

It's amazing how he is still alive and well despite being unconscious for so long in his underwater adventure, but no time to be amazed now.

As the waves of the ocean hit the snowy cold land, the pup starts to wake up from his slumber. 

I wonder what events will unfold after the pup awakens.

I guess we'll just have to watch and see...

________________________________________________________________________________

*Rocky's POV*

"Ugh..." I exclaimed as I open my eyes wide after a few attempts to do so.

As I do, I take in my surroundings. The white snow that's enveloped in the ground, the cold waters hitting my hind paws, the vast ocean ahead of me, and the cliff above me.

"So I'm probably somewhere near the northern hemisphere. I can't be that far from where I was, or else I wouldn't have been able to survive that long..." I noted to myself...

You know, speaking of surviving...

"How did I survive??? It's clear that Adventure Bay and wherever I am has a pretty far distance between themselves... Just how??" I talked to myself...

Well, no time to wonder about that, to be honest, I should probably be glad I am alive to see another day...

With all of the thinking I've done, I've almost forgot about my physical state. I'm still sitting here on my belly...

And so I decided to stand up, and I immediately felt this sharp numb pain ran across my whole body. I shiver as I plop back down to the ground instantly.

Is this what coma patients waking up from their deep slumber feel like? But with the current situation, I don't think I have time for therapy, and so I said frick it and decided to stand on all fours again, this time with less pain but it was still there, but bearable. I then decided to walk over to the cliff that's above me by going through the sides and making my way up from there. 

As I do so, every step on the way was agonizing, it felt like I was walking on needles. And with the cold snow under my paws, it's just getting worse and worse. 

But I was finally able to climb up to the cliff. I plopped down, AGAIN, and sighed.

After relaxing for a bit, I finally go back into detective mode. As I look into what's in front of me, I just see this big and vast ocean. There are some icicles here and there, and the clouds seem just fine in my eyes, blue with a hint of yellow. And somehow I can feel the cold breeze of air, and the warm rays of the sun. And now I'm confused... Normally in snowy places like these, the sun isn't even supposed to be visible, nor you should feel the sun's rays...