From there it was a chain reaction. Natsu and Gray were fighting which ended up with Gajeel getting involved. They then proceeded to disrupt Erza and her sweets, who then got involved causing Juvia to go flying as she tried to protect Gray. She fell on to Lisanna who crashed into Elfman.

I bursted into a fit of laughter as I watched pure chaos ensue. I watched as Gramps' face turned red as he silenced them. "As you may know, I'm not the Master anymore. I appointed Khaleesi as the Ninth Master of Fairy Tail-" "Actually, Gramps. I think I'm gonna have to retire. I don't think I could manage such a reckless, rowdy, and destructive bunch. I would probably have a heart attack before the age of 50." I stated sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Look who's talkin', Kid!" Laxus shouted out. "Hey, who ya calling reckless and rowdy?" Natsu yelled out. "Salamander's right! You're more reckless than the lot of us!" Gajeel yelled out. "Ya also had your fair shares of damage bills, Leesi!" Gray shouted. "Hell yeah, she did! Baby Leesi was a little hellion!" Gildarts shouted out. "Even more reason to step down now, before you all send me to an early grave!" I shouted out lightheartedly as I smiled. They stood smiling back as I looked at Erza. She shook her head.

I nodded understanding. I turned to Gramps', "I'm appointing you as Fairy Tail's Tenth Guild Master. Or would you rather prefer the title of Third, Sixth, or Eighth Master?" I questioned with a snicker. "You damn cheeky little brat! That's it, I'm the indefinite Guild Master of Fairy Tail until I die!" Gramps shouted as we cheered in laughter. "Damn straight, ya old geezer!" Laxus shouted out.

I was met with an arm wrapped around my shoulder and a bottle shoved in my face. I looked over to see a drunken Cana. "Have a drink!" I chuckled grabbing the bottle and gulped half of it down. "'Atta girl, Leesi! It's not a party without a little booze!" Cana stated in a slur. "That would make everyday a party for you, ya boozer!" Gajeel exclaimed only to be ignored by Cana who ushered me over to a table with more booze.

I finished the bottle by the time we got over there. I smiled watching everybody chat, fight, drink, and eat. I felt a hand on my head and turned to see Sting and Lector. "So, you can't handle the responsibility of a Guild Master?" Sting questioned. We walked over to a table of food and sat down. "I wouldn't put it like that..." I said pondering for the right words as I tapped my chin.

"Aw, cut her some slack Sting. This is Fairy Tail we're talkin' about. You wouldn't last long if Sabertooth was destructive and rowdy as Fairy Tail." Lector said smirking. Sting paused for a moment before chuckling nervously, "Yeah, you're right. Khaleesi was destructive enough, I'd hate to see what it's like with the rest of them."

I chuckled, "It's not that bad. We only gave Gramps one heart attack so far." "And I'm trying to avoid that." Sting retorted.  I smiled, "Why do you think Gramps keeps being reinstated as our Guild Master. No one else can handle us, not even our most authoritative members are willing to step up to the job, unless necessary." I said lightheartedly. Lector nodded his head, "Sounds about right."

"I think Khali made a good call." Rogue stated as he sat next to me. "I think so, too!" Frosch exclaimed. I hummed nodding my head with a smile. "Are you sure it wasn't 'cause you wanted to spend more time with Khaleesi?" Sting implied looking at Rogue. Rogue clicked his tongue rolling his eyes. I giggled lightly, ignoring Sting's comment.

"Yeah, Gramps might not have been happy, but she dodged a bullet there." Finley stated as she plopped down on the table. "Well that's not the only job I'm stepping down from. I'm tired of being over-worked by the Magic Council. I think the old geezers can handle themselves just fine without us, Fin." I stated looking over at her.

"Huh?" Lector and Frosch qurstioned out. "Wait, seriously?" Sting questioned in disbelief. "You're serious right? No jokes?" Finley asked with a swaying tail. I nodded my head. Her eyes lit up in happiness, "Finally! Thank God, I've waited 5 long years for you to tell me that you're quitting. Not that I don't support your decisions, it's just that I didn't like you putting your life in jeopardy for every single job. But, not that you couldn't handle it-" "Fin." I stated only for her to continue her rambles.