LIX

When we got to Magnolia my eyes widened as tables full of food and booze laid out around the destroyed guild. Everyone was celebrating joyously as they drank and ate merrily. My eyes stopped as I spotted the one person I thought I would never see again. There in a chair sat Gramps. I slowly walked towards him. Each step felt painfully slow. My feet quickened their steps as I ran to him.

The first thing I did was hug him. I released him and punched him over the head. He fell back in his chair holding his head with shocked white eyes. "You jerk! I thought I would never see you again!" I yelled out only to drop to my knees as tears fell from my eyes.

Gramp's eyes widened before they softened. "My child, I'm terribly sorry for the grief I've caused you. As a parent it is my job to protect each and every one of my children even if that meant giving up my life so you all could live." Gramps said apologetically.

I sobbed as tears fell down in a steady stream. "I understood that. I‐I'm just so relieved that you're alive. I never thought I would see you again! You've done so much for you me. You've taught me the most crucial lessons in life. You showed me the true meaning of a family. You taught me to live and love. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail wouldn't be the same without you, Gramps." I said through sobs.

My tears fell to the ground causing damp spots to form where they landed. I heard sniffles. I looked up to see Gramps teary eyed. "You truly are a gentle heart with a radiant soul. I couldn't be any prouder of my children than I already am. You make me all so happy." Gramps said crying out. I smiled softly as my tears let up. I giggled in pure happiness. Gramps stopped as his eyes grew in amazement. I followed his sight to see the ground in front of me glowing.

My eyes widened in shock as the area of rubble around us began to glow a golden color. In a matter of seconds the area surrounding us flashed a bright golden color before fading away. My eyes widened in disbelief as I stood up. I blinked in confusion as to how this even happened. A confusion of chatter errupted from everyone as they looked around.

"Wha? What the hell happened?" Gray questioned in confusion. "Who cares! The guild hall's just like new!" Natsu exclaimed. "Juvia, would like to know how, though?" Juvia stated in bewilderment. "As would I, Master." Lucy said only for Macao, Erza, and Gramps to all talk. I face palmed. "We seriously need to figure this whole 'master' thing out." I muttered out. "The light. It felt so warm and comforting." Yukino stated. "Mhm, very soothing." Levy agreed. I turned my head as I heard footsteps.

"Tears of Revitalization. It's an extraordinarily rare magic. This is the fourth time I've seen it and all four times were from the very same source. Khaleesi's tears. I didn't figure out what it was until after Larcade was defeated. He explained that only one other being had this type of rare magic. The Magic of Life. Anything her tears touch will revitalize and flourish with life. The only other being to have that magic was Vitanima, The Dragon Queen of Life." Rogue informed as he walked up and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

My eyes widened in shock as I thought back to her. "Vitanima..." Rogue hummed with a nod. "It seems she shared some of her magic with you." Rogue said softly.

"That's remarkable!" Lucy said in amazement. "Amazing!" Wendy said with stars in her eyes. Everyone began erupting in cheers of astonishment, but I remained dumbfounded and absolutely confused.

"Child, it may be a little confusing, but it makes sense if you think about it. How many times have you actually cried in your life? You were never one to shed a tear not even in front of me. There would've been no other way to find that out until it happened. I'm just sorry I had to be one of the causes for your tears." Gramps said from his chair.

My eyebrows knitted together in thought before I groaned in exasperation, "Natsu's right. I'm a freakshow." "Oh hush, you just found out you have an extraordinary rare type of magic that no one else has and all you can think about is that?!" Evergreen stated in disbelief. "She's right! The rare tears of a man! So manly!" Elfman shouted only to be hit by Lisanna. "Don't say that! She's not a man!" Lisanna yelled only to be knocked backwards by Juvia.