VIII

Back at the bar, everyone was talking and enjoying each other company. I watched entertained as Natsu collided into Gajeel after booze barrel surfing. Gray and Erza took turns barrel surfing. I laughed as Erza appeared less gracefully displaying her underwear for the bar to see as she landed upside down.

~Some place else in time~
|Levy's POV|

Even now, I remember it all so clearly. Lucy...Khaleesi... All of the eating and drinking. The singing and dancing. We ended day three in pure joy.

|Back to Khaleesi|
After getting back from a certain incident. I decided to get away from the commotion. "Hey I'm going for a walk. I'll be back."

I didn't feel like drinking tonight so I walked around Crocus. The moon was shining bright illuminating everything under it. I pulled out a special cigarette containing containing etherion particles and lit it. I exhaled the smoke thinking.

I have a bad feeling that something devastating is going to happen. As if it's heading towards us at full speed aiming to crash into us decimating our entire existence. Stop, stop, just stop Khaleesi. Don't think about it. You're being superstitious. Everything is fine, your family is back and safe. Your over thinking again. But if everything is fine then why do I still feel this sense of impending doom?

I moaned grabbing my hair and pulling on the strands trying to shake this feeling. I regained myself, closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of the breeze on my skin. I let it lull me into a state of peace. But I guess all great things must come to an end.

"What are you doing here, Fairy?" I looked up from my position on the streets to the balcony above. I inhaled and then exhaled the smoke groaning in agitation. Well a distraction is what I need, albeit an annoying one. It will do. "What does it look like? I'm waiting for my next customer. Besides what's it to ya, kitty?" I said sarcastically inhaling the smoke. "Tch! Kitty?" He rolled his eyes with his hand under his chin as he looked down at me. "Yes, Sabertooth is a tiger which is a big cat hence kitty." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Wait did you hear that?" I said looking around. "I dont hear anything." He replied trying to listen closely for anything out of the norm. "It's the sound of my night being ruined." I heavily sighed. "Funny." Sting said sarcastically. I walked over to a wall leaning against it watching the moon.

"I needed a smoke. So what are you doing up at a time like this? I don't think your owner would like that your up past your bedtime." I said inhaling the smoke. "Tch. I ain't a kid. What Sabertooth does is none of your business. You pesky fairies need to learn to butt out." I raised my hands in surrender. "Sure. Sure. Don't go roping me in with that Fire Pit. It ain't my business what happens with you and your guild. That being said though, if you stop and actually take everything in, then you will start to see things in a new perspective. Everything will appear different, you can hear things you never heard, see things you never saw, experience things you only dreamt about, and feel things you never felt. A blind eye can only see so far Sting, but an open mind can experience it all. But that is not my decision to make." I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Sometimes the best questions can be answered through experience. You can only tell a toddler a fire is hot so many times. But if you let them feel it for themselves and experience it. They can form an opinion from the knowledge gained." "I don't need your lecture." He grunted. "It's not a lecture. A lecture from me is what Natsu recieved last night and tonight. Albeit, he requires a different type of lecturing. This is merely a statement. Do with it as you will." I said shrugging.

"So you guys were responsible for that explosion we saw." "Don't ask. Fairy Tail can't go anywhere without leaving a path of destruction especially the icy-hot duo." I said shaking my head groaning. "Not that I care but, why did you stay in that sorry ass guild?" Sting questioned. "Hm. They saved me when I was young after my dragon left me. They took me in and slowly opened my eyes. I would've been dead if it weren't for them. They are my family so without a doubt I will stay. I have and will continue to put my life on the line to protect those I care about." I said softly. Sting eyes narrowed at what I said but I chose to ignore it. "What's your dragon's name?" I sighed. This again no matter how many times I'm asked it's the same response. "You know there's a saying, curiosity killed the cat. If you must know, I don't remember." I said with a raised eyebrow looking at his reaction. "How the hell do you not remember?!" Sting yelled in question. I shrugged. "I just don't. Maybe it was a blessing since they abandoned me." I looked down at the ground, my eyes lowered as thoughts rushed into my head.